What cheered me up recently

You’re a man after my own heart! My drink of choice is vodka cream soda! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That cheers me up too, i’ll have to try it

1 Like

@Melody1 as a purist the only thing you put in a Guinness is more Guinness​:wink::wink::wink::rofl::rofl::rofl: gotta say that’s one I’ve not heard of,and i thought Guinness and orange was different…

2 Likes

If only I could find Cream Soda without sweeteners these days…

2 Likes

My preference is Sainsbury’s as they use vanilla extract. Hate Morrison’s and Asda versions! Barrs is ok, that’s available at Farmfoods!

2 Likes

Having an interesting and open conversation with my favourite friend.

2 Likes

Agree with you there @WillC it’s the simple things in life that we take for granted sometimes that make all the difference.

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly you are right, you know the saying “It’s good to talk” and with the right people, i could talk endlessly! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve never owned a pair of vans before, and I found a pair that liked. Today they got delivered :grin: hubby brought me them the other week.

5 Likes

I love Vans! That was lovely of him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just spent the entire morning trying to sort out stuff with the doctors so was very annoyed. They keep threatening to stop me taking the pill because i am overweight and have a bmi of 30.09 - their cut off point is 30. I just weighed myself and weigh slightly less bringing my bmi down to 29.8 :rofl::woman_facepalming: I just feel like laughing, it was ridiculous enough in the 1st place but now they can’t use that excuse anymore! :+1::partying_face::grinning:

4 Likes

Our new rescue dog arrived from a well known animal charity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she’s very nervous and terrified of everything, which will make earning her trust and building a bond with her all the more rewarding :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Photo here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She’s a lurcher and is white and called Ghost (we didn’t choose the name but fell in love with it!)

7 Likes

Fabulous, yes it is very rewarding rebuilding their confidence and making them happy members of the family. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aw, lovely! What type of dog is she? Our 1st dog was such a mixture that we used to tell people he was “a dog”, slightly smaller than a labrador, that’s the best we could do! :rofl::heart_eyes: Rescues are the best, it’s so rewarding to see them learn to trust you. It would be lovely to see a photo if you’re happy to share? Our cat is a rescue, she was terrified when we got her (she was cowering in her cage and shaking when we 1st saw her so we had to take her). We thought, and were told, that she would probably wouldn’t ever be an affectionate cat. Now she loves chin rubs and sleeps in our laps as much as possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I wrote my very first piece of erotic fiction for Flicklit and the responses and feedback was amazing.

Thanks @Iwill @New2

6 Likes

@maz1965 . Good fun and stimulating, isnt it .?

@Iwill It’s certainly easier than i thought it would be. I’ve just added the next instalment and would appreciate your feedback :blush:

2 Likes

Working at moment. Will have some time later .
Looking forward to it.

Actually having a sex life. Bit of a shock to the system after all this time, but so exciting.

8 Likes

Added a photo :purple_heart: rescue pets are amazing, they may not have had the best start to life but we try and give them the best rest of their life :purple_heart:

5 Likes