What cheered me up recently

Thank you everyone yet again your all amazing! We’ve not been on here properly for around 2 weeks as we’ve had so much to do, we both hope your all keeping well and hopefully now the kids are back to school laura can start to relax a little more she’s been going more insane then I have lol, understandably.

Hopefully we can get some sexy pics uploaded soon if not only new buys but some old ones too!

I’m just about to try and go through all the stuff we’ve missed and the 1 million notifications we have lol :joy:.

Once again thanks everyone this is what has cheered us up today you lot!

Xxx

9 Likes

Feeling happy cheered me up
Double whammy!

3 Likes

Today my wife who shows zero interest in anything related to sex offered to install my tanning pouch before I went out to tan . She did pretty good considering it is normally a little tough for me , but "extra hard " with about half an erection . They are a little tricky getting the internal cord around the underside between body and both testies outside and fitting my cock inside before snugging the laces and tying a bow . For those unfamiliar , here is a link to one . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1194?u=oldman

5 Likes

Having the washing out early , dry by lunchtime and safely inside before the afternoon rain

5 Likes

Kmowing im on my last 3 shifts before going away on hiday till October

7 Likes

Making my bus on time, I thought I was going to miss it :dancer:t2:

2 Likes

Booking a holiday! I’ve got a major case of wanderlust at the minute :heart:

6 Likes

OH telling me about her wet dream last night while we were lying in bed well her telling me got me so hard she took things into her own hands and mouth

1 Like

It’s nearly Saturday :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Babysitting my youngest granddaughter this morning for a few hours.

2 Likes

Managed to strike a deal with the wife for her to send me some boob pics for my Hayu log in….well worth it! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :clinking_glasses:

OH telling me she is deadly serious about wanting to see me getting fckd edited by mod

New bed day :smile::smile: me and my oh ordered a new bed a few weeks ago and today is the day it arrives. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to get all my new bedding on and dive straight into it.

5 Likes

The weekend!

Not had much time on here recently as to having such a busy life, normally can get on here for about an hour a day and have a look at the new topics and the new people we’ve added to the forum, so just getting some time on here to catch up has cheered me up today.

Steve

3 Likes

Coming in from work to my OH watching LH videos whilst smoking a thin cigar( a normal sign she is horny )

1 Like

Getting from Birmingam Uni to the museum in the city centre without using Google maps and without getting lost. Very relaxing walk.too.

6 Likes

I made my bus today and the training for my new job is starting to sink in :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

Going to the cupboard and finding a bag of haribo and wine gums :yum:
It’s the littlest things really :joy:

8 Likes