Recently taken up figure skating and have been really enjoying it. x

11 Likes

Having the house all to myself today so i could just chill out on the sofa

4 Likes

Toasted teacakes with tomatoes on the side. Suprisingly good lunchtime snack

4 Likes

Eating fresh made doughnuts :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes

When the Amazon delivery turns up for the latest tat youve bought… in my case some new airsoft stuff (one of my many varied hobbies)!

1 Like

I won a giveaway on Twitter for something relating to my interests :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The postman leaving a brown box in my porch :wink: fun tonight

5 Likes

The husband booking us a night in a hotel for this Sunday.

8 Likes

Riding my bike for the first time in months. Ringing the bell on a deserted country lane particularly made me smile

8 Likes

Some mid week cuddles yesterday…and a pheromone fix.

You know it’s the basic things I crave the most. The things alot take for granted. They mean much more than the most expensive gift in the world.

14 Likes

Finding out that at the end of next month we’re going to see our eldest not seen in person in 10 month

4 Likes

Found a toy is completely forgotten I’d bought. Still in the plastic wrapper too.

Her name is Karly and my wife is already jealous :rofl:

5 Likes

My fella changing his mind about leaving his 4 dogs to come on a cruise with me in November. Virgin Voyage to the Western Caribbean here we come! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Virgin Voyages are awesome! Enjoy!

Still writing this and getting lovely feedback.

From what was only going to be a short one off, it’s currently got 18 chapters and just over 46,500 words!

Getting back into writing, albeit just this one story, makes me realise how much I actually enjoy it :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Today is our wedding anniversary.
My wife gave me a beautiful illustrated hard cover copy of the Kama Sutra!
We took the day off work, had a lush, sexy bath.
Party tomorrow :star_struck::heart_eyes::heart::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary @our-adventure-bed, have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finding out I’ve had all my holidays approved so end of next month going to see our son down south haven’t seen in in person for 9 month

6 Likes

My twitter stream at the moment is on point. Loads of boobs, bums, tattoos and incredible underwear. Only problem is I have to be careful where I open it :rofl:

1 Like

The landlord just bought me a beer
:beers:

8 Likes