What cheered me up recently

Yesterday for Canadian Thanksgiving none of us felt like making Turkey dinner :laughing: so we booked a table at Earl’s and amazingly 12 of us got together! Great food and got to be with family :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Being reminded that it’s just over a week till myself and OH go on our little mini break

5 Likes

Went to the chiropractor yesterday, after 3 years of operations and medication yesterday boy did I feel great, today though I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus but in true Rick and morty style I feel like I’m now experiencing true level lol :joy: for the Rick and morty fans out there.

1 Like

Let’s hope there’s not another strike day :grin:. Sounds fantastic didn’t know it was still running :+1:

What? Doing some silly exercises today to keep warm while working from home, i need to get out more

1 Like

There’s also a Harry Potter shop and 9 3/4 picture opportunity. Hope you all have fun :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Let’s hope not :grimacing:
Neither did I, but it’s kings cross stations 170th anniversary, so they got flying Scotsman there. He’s obsessed with trains, so I couldn’t let him miss this.

3 Likes

Weather was nice agin this week , so yesterday my same friend and I rode out to the ocean to a little town called Westport WA. Neither of us had been there in quite a few years and boy has it grown . Ride started out at about 38f and finished in the low 70s . Had a fresh fish and chips lunch along with a cold beer and talked to some locals . Total ride was about 258 miles long , a nice short day ride for out big street bikes . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/340

6 Likes

Reading of your motorcycle travels @Oldman , i highly recommended the books of Neil Peart, Ghost Rider, Far and Near, Far and Away, Far and Wide they are travelogues of his travels by motorcycle around North America, Europe and Canada. They are so well written and interesting.

3 Likes

The sun coming out to burn off the morning mist and dry my washing

7 Likes

Hubby’s got the day off work tomorrow and Monday too :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Winning £300.00 at bingo tonight :grin:

11 Likes

Get in! Congrats

1 Like

Thanks @KentCouple1990 first time I won

2 Likes

First of many I hope :raised_hands:

:crossed_fingers: Can only hope :joy:

1 Like

Congratulations @lace21 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy days :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks everyone few beers tonight I think :joy:

3 Likes

Was it a full house @lace21

Romantic meal… drinks… night in a hotel?

Sex toy…

Hope you get to treat yourself to something nice…

1 Like

Yeah was a full house @CurvyJilly and thank you I’ll have to think of something. But won’t be nothing romantic. Seeing can’t take myself for a meal :joy:. Hope you’re OK :+1:

1 Like