What cheered me up recently

I’ve posted on her before about hiding sex toys around the house so when I have some solo time I don’t have to mission impossible past the wife. Well the other evening she bought up about me hiding toys and finding some. I obviously played ignorant to start off with and then came clean. We had such a laugh when she told me my exact hiding places :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Booked some days away using that tax refund :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We finally bought some oil and switched the aga on

3 Likes

The wife made brownies so I’m munching on those whilst watching the football. Happy Tuesday everyone x

9 Likes

Watching the dogs playing and having zoomies in the garden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: getting the second dog has done wonders for our existing dog :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Our third dog has recently started playing in the garden with the second one - after four years. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Yesterday I had checked the weather forecast and active forest fires earlier in the week and everything looked good for a motorcycle ride over the mountains on street bikes . My buddy was available and agreed to ride along . Started ride at 51f and fog and by the end of the day it did not get above 80f . I was his tour guide once again and took him to a mountain lake I love and several little towns that I love . If interested , go to street view on google maps of Ronald and Roslyn Washington . It was a chill ride , totally relaxing with perfect weather and lite traffic . I will add a link to photos to share . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/339

6 Likes

It looks absolutely beautiful @Oldman! Stunning landscape to escape to, I’m rather jealous :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, I was thinking it was stunning too.

1 Like

Takeaway en route and rum in hand. Happy Friday everyone x

5 Likes

My friend had never been to these locations , this lake is right off the interstate and millions of people drive by while traveling long distance without stopping . For two retired guy you would not think it would be too hard to get more riding days in . Evidently we are both so busy it becomes quite a challenge . I try and take a ride on one of my bikes every two weeks to decompress . Usually a remote location in the mountains . With summer pretty much finished and school in session and being a week day most areas are not crowded along with the bonus of fall colors starting to show . Every ride I have taken him to , he has enjoyed and never knew it was there . As a side note , it is kind of fun when we stop anywhere when we are riding our big V-Twin bikes wearing all black leather . We get noticed and much more respect than when on our adventure bikes and textile riding gear . Also enjoy when we take off our helmets , myself grey / white hair and beard and him being bald . Oddly nobody messes with our bikes .

5 Likes

V4 and black leather always cheer me up

3 Likes

Going out to dinner tonight with hubby, the kids and his 3 sisters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Seeing the temperature in our house has crept up to 17C so we can go another day without turning the heating on. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve still not had to put my heating on yet as upstairs is still 20 degrees at night. Let’s hope I can get till November :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

20! How much heat do those mains wands throw out? :heartbeat:

I live in a detached very small house so if next door have there heating on, which they do because there older I feel it. It’s just the early mornings which feel cold but that’s what dressing gowns and slippers are for :joy:

I had two outfits for the wife in my basket as a treat and just before checkout got an email from Lovehoney with a discount code. Thank you :raised_hands:

Annoyingly they’ll arrive whilst I’m away but I’ve been promised lots of photos

8 Likes

Seeing the look on our son’s face, when I told him that we’re taking him to kings cross station, at the weekend to see the flying Scotsman.

9 Likes

Throwing a large lump of stone far enough at the recycling centre to land on an irresistibly large sheet of toughened glass. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes