What cheered me up recently

Christmas over, peace and quiet. Unfortunately continuing to find a job.

4 Likes

All the love and support I have received here is so so important.

Who knew a sexual happiness forum would be so full of kindness (to a miserable dumped lady) :joy:

9 Likes

My sister and I went on an adventure to find a giant today, it was raining all day and the rain and must covered the view but we had such a good day and we found the giant!

(Pic pending approval)

4 Likes

I’ve been having bacon and egg sandwiches for breakfast for the last few days. Thought I’d treat myself over for the Christmas break. Happy Thursday everyone x

5 Likes

It was the village new year ball last night, which was fun in itself. But every new year I’ve been with my husband, we’ve been having sex over midnight, but given we were at the ball, I thought we’d not do it this time. Fear not - my husband found somewhere we could go for a quickie. I don’t think anyone noticed we were missing, and I was dripping for the last hour of the ball. Lovely way to start the new year.

14 Likes

Just love the idea of you dripping for the last hour. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Got a hot date with some beers and NFL tonight. Looking forward to putting my feet up and relaxing. Happy Sunday everyone x

7 Likes

Getting the first shift of the year over with…

5 Likes

I read that as something else and wasn’t very impressed for you :rofl:

1 Like

@JoCat neither was i…

1 Like

I think I read it the same as you @JoCat . I was just thinking too much information

‘Shifting’ in Ireland is kissing, like a snog :rofl:

Kenny P’s last minute touchdown pass and Najee’s incredible catch to keep the Steelers NFL season alive. :football:

Tyler Herro (clue’s in the name)'s buzzer beater with Miami’s last shot of the year to steal a Heat win in Utah :basketball:

1 Like

Mr FYEO and I drove to Devon yesterday. He enjoyed his surf and I enjoyed watching the sunset, captured here. it was absolutely beautiful.

8 Likes

Wow, the sky ain’t half bad either !
:grin:

What a stunning picture and what timing to catch a beautiful mermaid sitting on the rocks @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

2 Likes

A lovely ripe mango
Mmmmmm

Day three has gone surprisingly well too.

Yay me and twenty twenty three

Seeing my son down south for new year

3 Likes

Only 17 days until hubby’s taking me Disneyland Paris for our wedding anniversary :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes