What cheered me up recently

Went to cash in my small lighthouse savings box and there was £105 in it. Was over the moon :raised_hands:t2:

15 Likes

That’s great @ChloJakes :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Just been informed by OH were getting a puppy

8 Likes

Got my Christmas present(s) today.
Went into a whisky shop with the intention of buying 1 expensive single malt as a proper special occasion tipple for me sen but after much chatting and a bit of tasting i walked out with 2 bottles of moderately priced scotch!!!
Happy Christmas to me​:blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Wee Dram shop Bakewell? Great place for all whisky connoisseur’s

1 Like

It’s Friday and it wasn’t quite dark when I finished work

4 Likes

No but i have been in and purchased from said shop as bakewell is one of Mrs Pootle’s favourite places to stay.

1 Like

A message from my best friend.

7 Likes

Same here.
My friend had smashed their phone and had to wait for a replacement so I didn’t here from them for a week

1 Like

I hear from my friend every day, but sometimes they say things that are so special.

2 Likes

First delivery of sexy heels always been wanting to try today cheered me up.

1 Like

How’s the port charlotte one?

Just tried their classic ladie unpeated dram, very pleasant… but i like peat!

@JustAnotherPervert I’ve got to finish a couple or other open bottles before I break these open but I will admit the port Charlotte has me intrigued and I can’t wait. I also like the peaty smokey scotches,to me they have more depth and character.

1 Like

Utd beating City and seeing the proud smile on Fergie’s face :blush:

3 Likes

Sheffield
:heart:

2 Likes

I knew things were difficult at United but Alex is back. Giggs and Beckham will be next.
Sorry just my sense of humour, it was certainly a great win for them and shows they are on a great run. I think the manager is like Alex and takes no bullshit. I also think things are better without Ronaldo.

Just had a quick check of the garden and some of the alium bulbs I split last year are coming up

7 Likes

Oh I get it :joy: (not that I’d mind if Becks came back because I’ve had a massive crush on him since he was a trainee back in the early 90s! :joy::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:)

I do think Ten Hag is cut from the same cloth as Fergie and I approve of that. No-one is bigger than the club. Ronaldo didn’t suit the way he wants the team to play and probably didn’t like not being the big kahuna.

I’m not sad he’s gone, just wish it had been handled better on both sides.

It does make me happy seeing the unity and togetherness which has been missing for a long time :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Only doing 4 1/2hrs instead of 14 1/2 on day 1 :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Only 2 days left until me and hubby go to Paris for our anniversary :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

13 Likes