What cheered me up recently

Currently sitting at £69 on my Vinted app. It’s a sign to buy sex toys :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Its absolutely a sign!

1 Like

Already looking at the next purchase :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Realising today’s my Friday :blush:

1 Like

It feels like Spring
Still a little chilly but the birds are chirping, the buds are budding, the ice is melting (global warming, no not that ice) and the snowdrops are out
:sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Nice, well it’s still cold here in Wisconsin lol

1 Like

Early finish today and off Monday. Can’t wait for my extended weekend . Happy Friday everyone x

4 Likes

Was headed back from gym and sauna. Realised I needed some bits from the local shop. So went in in my gym leggings, greenday cropped vest and grey hoodie.

Caught a really cute guy looking at my bum as he stood behind me in the cue. His partner was in his jeep outside :flushed:

But it made me smile.

9 Likes

I wish I had been that guy, seeing a lady in a pair of leggings is very sexy and the cropped top would send me wild. I bet he was trying to work out if you had knickers on?
@The_Little_Ladybird

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with looking! Hopefully, he told his partner, and she agreed that you had a nice patoot :wink:

3 Likes

You can always look in the window as long as you never go in the shop to try the goods. @JoCat

1 Like

All breakages must be paid for. :joy_cat:

1 Like

I treated my wife to the new Harry Potter game and it went down a treat. She’s a HUGE fan and has been playing it since she has come in from work.

2 Likes

Passed the first unit of my online course in Self-harm and Suicide Prevention :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Congratulations! Thought you’d been quiet! :clap::clap::clap::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well done :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

That’s great @MsSubExperimenter :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @WillC @arry069 @Knight1119 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s not the easiest thing I’ve ever done and does bring up memories and especially in some sections, I can feel all of the emotions I had when I was that down.

Had the opportunity to do the course for free and get a qualification out of it so why not? If it gives me tools to recognise signs and maybe be able to help someone else - how could I not?

Besides; I love learning :blush:

9 Likes

After three months of arguing with several doctors about they kept scheduling an MRI which she can not have because of all the metal in her back , we decided to go ahead and show up to the lab . She filled out their questionnaire and they took her in . About 20 minutes later I heard two people talking about a lady with metal in her back and I got up and interrupted them . We had a little discussion and evidently my wife had one also . Shortly they came and got me and she was being moved to another lab for what we had been requesting all this time , a CT scan . This was the next step closer for her getting a spinal stimulator installed . The trial on week test back in November resulted in a 50-70% reduction in pain . And yesterday I was getting on the treadmill wearing my normal workout string thong with my WeVibe installed and asked her if she would like to surprise me with patterns while I worked out . She actually liked that idea ! Best treadmill workout I have ever had . If she gets a reduction in pain , she could start mild exercise and lose weight and it is possible we might have a sex life again !

5 Likes

That sounds really promising @Oldman, keeping my fingers crossed for you both :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like