What colour undies do you prefer?

Generally black or red. Mostly dark colours, never pastels.

Lillybeth wrote:

Generally black or red. Mostly dark colours, never pastels.

I love the pastels! They look so simple yet still provocative at the sme time so they can work as everyday underwear or sexy underwear, you get the best of both worlds.

Really though I like all colours in underwear besides neon, I really can't stand any neon as it just makes me feel like a child who just bought her first bra.... La Senza has a lot of neon..

My ex- used to wear light blues and greens, faded-like, for both top and bottom. Loved it all, so this is also what tend to I buy for my beauties as well, these days, although they don't wear the bottoms often.

i like black i almost always buy black but i'm not adverse to other colours the one colour i hate more than anything is white i'd rather die than ever wear white undies

Black or red for me

I like black, red and the pastel colours.

Black. And sometimes pink :)

I almost always go for black undies x

I have all sorts of colours and types, I really want matching emerald or purple bra and undies next. I cant think why I haven't got these colours so they are on my list!

Always pastels!

Mostly Black but I do have some baby pink and purple sets :) xx

I have loads of different colours, and choose what I wear depending on my mood that day.

Black for us both but red or leopard skin look good on my otherhalf.

Black as a rule of thumb, but the OH looks damn good in red also.

Black always as I feel sexy in it

Not an easy question, thinks it depends. Black women are gorgeous in white, while blond women work nice in black. And, not kidding you, ginger hair and blue undies is an absolute winner

I dont tend to go for pale colours as they end up going very faded and grey quickly. I love warm bright colours like pink, purple, red, blue.
I do have to always have standard white and black undies too for wearing a white blouse or little black dress.

Well, after the reaction I got the other night I'm gonna go with red :)

i like my oh in order: black, bright pink, purple and red

I have all colours ,depends on my mood what I wear that day x