What companies will you absolutely not purchase toys from?

No, one of the Lelo representatives actually said it means respect the man who wears it when asked. A blogger who was at the launch of the condom wrote about it!

Pipedream makes high quality items. Do you even know what products they produce? They are leading worldwide when it comes too glass toys for example. Items that look amazing, super exclusive and are guaranteed to last your entire life unless you break them on purpose.

So all in all, i do not understand your argument about Pipedream. Doc Johnson i get, they are utter shit and use dangerous chemicals and shit quality silicone in all their toys.

If that is true its horrible. Too bad when the condom looks so great.

I used to never even look twice at Doc Johnson stuff, however I have to admit I'm really impressed with their TruSkyn dual density range, it is silicone, the prices are really reasonable especially for dual density silicone and the few dildos/stroker I have from the range are really nice.

I don't tend to get anything much from Pipedream anymore, though their Icicles range as far as I'm concerned is still pretty great and I do still get newer Icicles toys from there if they take my fancy.

Mostly though unless a company have been real shitty then it's just products I won't buy - Jelly, PVC, "Skin Safe Rubber" ect. Those are for insertable toys, I have no problem with my rubber/PVC impact toys.

The Collector wrote:

Just wanted to add that Feminism (real feminism, not what it has unfortunately become in the public eye) is completely against misandry. Real feminists don't 'hate men' we just dislike willful ignorance.

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

The Collector wrote:

Pipedream makes high quality items. Do you even know what products they produce? They are leading worldwide when it comes too glass toys for example. Items that look amazing, super exclusive and are guaranteed to last your entire life unless you break them on purpose.

So all in all, i do not understand your argument about Pipedream. Doc Johnson i get, they are utter shit and use dangerous chemicals and shit quality silicone in all their toys.

Pipedream also have a lot of shitty products, their only redeeming line really is the Icicles range - though most of the glass isn't annealed. Their marketing is horrendous; I mean have you seen the doll they made from Jennifer Lawrences ‘leaked’ (STOLEN) naked pictures? And the way that was marketed? That was horrible and I know from then a lot of bloggers refunded any advertising they had with them and ceased working with them entirely.

It really grinds my gears when people say feminists hate men. So many people nowdays have a completely wrong view of feminism.

Pipedreams do do many great products, it's just their metal ones in the metal worx collection I personally avoid due to copper oxide. I love their glass range. I think you miss read my comment, as I do not say the whole company, just that particular range they make ;-).

Lady Ness wrote:

Pipedreams do do many great products, it's just their metal ones in the metal worx collection I personally avoid due to copper oxide. I love their glass range. I think you miss read my comment, as I do not say the whole company, just that particular range they make ;-).

I think they're talking about the OP hun, who says they won't buy anything Pipedream.

I don't like OVO since their products are very bad. Two of my first toys were from OVO and the quality and vibrations were crappy.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

I think they're talking about the OP hun, who says they won't buy anything Pipedream.

Ah thanks =) tired today.

Oh liquid silk lube, it just always gives me thrush. I know many people are ok with it, it's just my body dislikes it greatly.

Lady Ness wrote:

Oh liquid silk lube, it just always gives me thrush. I know many people are ok with it, it's just my body dislikes it greatly.

I have the same thing with Durex lubes. Not good.

I'm a big fan of my king cock dildos whom are made by pipedream.

FrozenAngel wrote:

The Collector wrote:

Pipedream also have a lot of shitty products, their only redeeming line really is the Icicles range - though most of the glass isn't annealed. Their marketing is horrendous; I mean have you seen the doll they made from Jennifer Lawrences ‘leaked’ (STOLEN) naked pictures? And the way that was marketed? That was horrible and I know from then a lot of bloggers refunded any advertising they had with them and ceased working with them entirely.

Im with this, dont get me wrong, i loveeeee pipedream products but i dislike a lot of their packaging and marketing.

Wow. This thread is a lot more busy than I expected it to be.

I do know about Pipedream's icicles. While they do look very nice, I'm still very wary about buying their products. And of course, their marketing practises are very questionable.

And their King Cocks are made from PVC, which I have had a bad experience with.

Lady Ness wrote:

Crowned Jewels, for reasons too long to go into.

I'm really interested to know why you don't buy Crowned Jewels, would you mind explaining briefly Lady Ness or linking to an article that explains why?

@ Sum SUb - why godemiche?

Personally I won't buy from Pipedreams after how they used JL's stolen pictures for their own benefit and called her a 'selfie slut' - shocking!

Thanks to those who mentioned Lelo, I wasn't aware of that, but I've now deleted Lelo items from my wishlists. Wasn't that impressed with Gigi anyway and the blogger Dangerous Lily wrote a detailed post about a decline in their product quality.