What companies will you absolutely not purchase toys from?

Just a quick question for anyone who wants to answer.

I won't buy anything from Doc Johnson or Pipedream. Their quality looks poor, I'm not a huge fan of how they present their products, and the stuff that goes into them seems really iffy.

Godemiche

I will no longer purchase toys from Lelo

Why sub? I can understand others but godemiche? Have I missed something?

mamz wrote:

Also wondering this. I admit I was put off lelo after the choice of Charlie Sheen but would still buy their products. I have also had bad experiences with Doc Johnson so would probably not buy their products again.

I don't have particular companies that I will not purchase from, rather I have materials I will not purchase, like jellies. My toys are all non porous, and built to last items.

I have been dissapointed by individual toys but not a particular company or brand.

NatandTom, can I ask why?

Sure. They recently made a condom that is being promoted by Charlie Sheen, a man who knowingly exposed partners to HIV and has a very long history of domestic abuse towards women. As a survivor, I take great offense to this because they don't care what he's done as long as they're making money from the product he's promoting. I also dislike that the condom says respect on the bottom, as when asked what it meant people were told that it means "respect the man who wears it" which is vile.

Lots of bloggers have wrote more in depth on this subject, but that's the jist.

I've not had issue with those Doc Johnson products I've had, if that helps

I didn't know that about Lelo! That is not a smart move!

Well I certainly won't be getting any condoms from Lelo 😕 But their sex toys are so nice 😫

I love their Large Smart Wand and Nea/Mona 2, but that decision was a bad move and I can't support it. I'd still recommend those particular toys if you're buying through here, but I wouldn't ever buy directly through their site

I won't buy from Lelo. I cannot support them while they use Charlie Sheen to promote their company. And the whole respect thing is disgusting.

Wow, I had no idea. What a terrible choice of man to promote products that are supposed to liberate women. And the respect thing is just bad, how about rspect for each other. That sounds like they are automatically putting the man in a dominant and more powerful position. Not liking this

I was so disappointed by the Mona 2 that I was put off Lelo's products long before reading about the Charlie Sheen scandal...

Wow... Lelo really didn't think that one through, huh? :/

mamz wrote:

It's left me wondering too

I didn't know this about Lelo, thanks everyone.

I don't have any particulalr brands I won't buy, but I don't buy anything leather.

Metal worx by pipedreams, I had copper oxide on one of the metal dildos.

Wood wangers, splinters.

Crowned Jewels, for reasons too long to go into.

Kegelmaster... cuts and rusting springs.

Shiri Zin While I do love the products I have by her, the attitude when it comes to reviews isn't great.

There's a few stores I won't by from, due to smelly products (smelt like dog food), as well as a few who don't pay their on site bloggers.

About Lelo.

They do make they second best toys in the world after Lamourose so their toys are amazing.

Using Charlie Sheen is just moronic for so many reasons, they might aswell use a rapist or a mass murderer to promote their condoms.

The Respect on the condom itself have nothing to do with Respect the man wearing this or anything else offensive. *removed by moderator* The condom says Respect for they obvious reason Respect others safety and physical health. As in respect others not wanting STD's and getting pregnant.