What do people enjoy being spanked with and where?

I do enjoy a good spanking! If there isent a mark it wasn't hard enough! And had works well for me his hands are the size of a paddle any way šŸ˜‚

Tootsies wrote:

I do enjoy a good spanking! If there isent a mark it wasn't hard enough! And had works well for me his hands are the size of a paddle any way šŸ˜‚ Totally agree Tootsies, if no marks def not hard enough!!!

Love crop ,cane and paddle on bottom back of legs and bottom of feet. Cane and paddle on breasts especially they are tied tight. Cane on lips and pubic area. Hard and marked.šŸ’‹

We have a soft leather paddle that has the word slave on it which my girlfriend loves to use and remind me who is in charge itā€™s a 2 sided one in which isnā€™t to painful and good for starters the bonus of it is it sounds loud and good and helps create the moment. We did purchase the slave one elsewhere but I have seen other ones with different words on Lovehoney. To try things out and add extra pain we just used a belt that I had and we now keep with are collection. The belt does leave marks so be careful and build up. There is a variety of different things to use for spanking and we are looking at adding and trying more.

My favourite was a wooden paddle but someone broke it while using it on my bum.

I like anything which delivers a really good sting, a ruler is great.I like to spanked with anything really though.......preferred places are bum, pussy and backs of my thighs x

I love being spanked

My wife loves spanking me

Love my bum and balls being spanked with anything that my wife feels that she wants to punish me with

My favourite are crops and paddles

The best is when she is giving me a hand job and gentle tapping me on the balls with the paddle, it seems to slow me down cumming, keeps me on the edge for ages and increases the intensity of my orgasm when I finally manage to release

Plus the added benefit is that I have slightly aching balls for a few hours afterwards as a lovely reminder

Oh loves a spanking weā€™ve used hand paddle and flogger think she prefers flesh to be honest

1 Like

I love being spanned with anything- Iā€™ve found the faux leather paddles havenā€™t been amazing, the floggers are good but it stings if it catches my pussy so I donā€™t like that. Sometimes nothing beats a good old spank from a hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Unfortunately I had been waiting for a wooden paddle to come In stock on lovehoney but it was discontinued. It was a lovely round wooden one and Iā€™ve not been able to find one since but that would be my dream toy to be spanked with :drooling_face:

Iā€™m widowed and have been restricted to solo play for the past 5 years, which is, I wonā€™t deny it, pretty tough to live with :cry: Still, that doesnā€™t change what I like having done.

I like a range of implements to be used, but I definitely need ā€œwarming upā€ first with lots of rapid, gentle strokes, gradually getting heavier. Going in hard from the get-go with any implement will mean youā€™ve just ignored all my limits and are never to be trusted again! :rage:

Iā€™m not all that fussed about hand-spanking (or maybe Iā€™ve just never had it done properly?) so I like to be warmed up with my silicone spanking paddle. In spite of its ā€œheavy dutyā€ reputation, this paddle can be used with sensitivity: itā€™s all about the skill with which itā€™s wielded, folks! :slightly_smiling_face: ā€¦then just keep going with that paddle, getting harder and heavier until Iā€™m really having a hard/lovely time.

From there itā€™s usually on to the short riding crop and/or my pound shop fly-swat (donā€™t knock it until youā€™ve tried it - owwww!), and finishing off with the LH pvc-covered rattan cane.

Iā€™ve never tried a flogger, but if I find a new partner who knows what theyā€™re doing Iā€™d like to experience it. Iā€™d really like to buy a tawse, but I donā€™t use any leather things, and the only one I can find on LH is leather. :slightly_frowning_face:

As to where I like being struckā€¦ provided we avoid the unsafe areas (kidneys especially), basically anything goes with me. Nipples, inner thighs, soles of the feetā€¦ etc. NOT the balls, though - are you MAD??? Nooooooooo! :astonished: :rofl:

I like to be spanked on my p***y with a firm hand. I also like having my nipples flicked hard. Have been looking at leather floggers today. Also interested in having a paddle across my backside.

1 Like

Wife loves a good ass spanking and sheā€™s quite fond of a pussy spanking nothing too hard on pussy though ass she likes her ass to go red

1 Like

I do a lot of solo spanking, can just be a hand spanking right up to a wooden spoon or beltā€¦ just depends on what i think i needā€¦ would love a good otk spanking one day

I absolutely love a good spanking :woozy_face:

I will receive a spanking (in our session) as part of my punishment. Depending on what Iā€™m being punished for, will determine what he will use to spank me with, and how hard he will spank me and for how long.

Throughout the day he will just use his hand to smack my ass, if Iā€™m walking past him or if heā€™s walking past me.

Out of my bondage, I think my favourite would have to be my slapper paddle with the 3 red hearts on. Weā€™ve got a wide range of different ones, but thatā€™s my favourite.
But personally, I think nothing beats a good old spank from his hand, hard :ok_hand:

Love my ass spanked by a hand from my OH especially when she is in her dom mode while giving me a deep long pegging

I have tried the cane and that hurts rather than stings, try a wooden spoon or even the hairbrush