What do people wear in bed?

Its definitely a “look”. I do laugh if I catch sight of them during sexy time :joy:

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If i’m lucky…a smile! :wink:

2 Likes

Mrs CO needs a thermal suit coz the duvet is normally raised like a wigwam :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Naked usually unless its time for the month or im really cold. Hubby just wear boxers as he doesn’t like to sleep naked

Naked all the way

OMG how many people wear socks! Can’t think of ever managing to keep them on overnight let alone anything else :smiley:

3 Likes

My Husband actually checks I am wearing them when he gets into bed. Otherwise I fidget so much and keep him awake :joy:

1 Like

Hi @chunkyKiKat
I do not like them being worn in bed a big turn off for me hun

1 Like

What about if they were holdups ! :innocent:

1 Like

Boxers for me. Can’t sleep naked for some reason

A t-shirt. Maybe naked if the weather’s really hot, but even then, I mostly like something over my shoulders/chest/back. Dunno why. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some shorts and thats it all year, partner in vest and small short or pj trousers normally

@chunkyKitKat edited by mod

I normally don’t wear anything I like the feel of the sheets on my body.

1 Like

That’s a different matter they would be pull downs @chunkyKitKat :kissing_heart::kiss:

Absolutely nothing :shushing_face: I prefer sleeping naked :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And that skin to skin contact with him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and a bonus if it leads to a quickie :smirk:

2 Likes

The OH has gotten used to wearing nothing, I wear a cami and shorts set usually :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: During winter in the day and until bedtime I’ll wear long fuzzy pj pants and a long-sleeve shirt, often with a robe on top :woman_shrugging: We keep the house pretty cold year-round (often sweat our minds out when going to others :rofl:) :sweat_smile: Lingerie gets worn for an incredibly short time before it gets ripped off in the winter as it’s so stinking cold :rofl:

3 Likes

Naked, unless it’d shark week. Then it’s big knickers!

7 Likes

Lace knickers and if it’s a bit cooler, I’ll wear a satin cami or slip.
:grin:

1 Like