What do people wear in bed?

Vest & knickers. 4tog duvet, windows open. All year round. If it’s warm weather (very big ‘if’; I’m in Scotland) I’ll use a thin sheet.

2 Likes

Welcome

In the raw

I sleep naked when I’m with my OH but when I’m on my own, depending on the weather it will be jogging bottoms, baggy tshirt or just boxer shorts

2 Likes

I sleep in underwear and a baggy t-shirt all year round. x

4 Likes

Naked then possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Same clothes just cuddle closer together. Plus some winter bourbon or hot toddy before always helps

Usually one of his t-shirts and no undies (unless I’m on my period, then I wear his boxer briefs)

Same here :joy: But now that I have some new crotchless panties, they’ve been staying on a little bit longer :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

3 Likes

@PKH Honestly can’t stand clothes during sex, I don’t know how people do it :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

@rosiedosie Me either! (…except for socks :joy: I almost always have socks on because my feet get cold :see_no_evil:)

2 Likes

@PKH half and half on the socks, usually not but if I don’t get them off at the beginning they are on for the duration :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have ridiculously cold hands/feet, but the OH doesn’t mind because he runs hot so I’m like an icepack for him and he’s like a heating pad for me :rofl: Sometimes if I’m wearing hold-ups though those will stay on :smirk:

1 Like

I wear boxers. Untill I get the horn and they come straight off

1 Like

One more vote for sleeping nude always. I found that I sleep much better with nothing on. And it does make initiating sex a lot easier.

1 Like

Nothing… always sleep naked. Was a ground rule when I first met my partner, I can’t stand sharing a bed with someone wearing clothes, even just underwear. Weird I know but we all have our little quirks :grinning:

3 Likes

Nothing except during bleeding week when I wear knickers. Even that aggravates the life out of me

I always wear a thong to bed

Nothing. Unless it’s my period, then I tolerate period knickers.

Wow so many naked people! Hubby is same all year round, but in summer I wear shortie pjs and winter everything… long pjs and sox plus extra blanket, though hubby always kicks that off!

1 Like

Naked, with the help of an electric blanket in the winter.

@KinkiKupple I can’t wear anything I move around to much so I’d get all twisted up lol

1 Like