What do women think of their man dressing up

lol I agree!

Well, I would actually find it funny if a man dresses up, it will not turn me on, but it will not turn me off, either. I would probably just take all the clothes off, anyway, regardless of what they are, lol.

My husbands a cross dresser but heres the thing: him as woman does nothing for me yet i fully support it..... But him in womans underwear gets my rocks off (crazy right there) i love the fact i get feel the sexy textures (big fan of lace boy shorts on him) .... I fink its different for everyone who has man likes to dress up .

It all started many years ago when I asked my wife if I could try her underwear and we found out that we both were excited about it. Nowadays she very often asks me to dress up in sexy lingerie, suspenders, stockings and a mini skirt. She loves to stroke my thighs slowly up under the skirt...

Last thing we purchased for me was the wetlook spanking skirt and we both love it!

We don't dress up like this in public of course, but we enjoy having a private dinner - only the two of us - dressed in sexy outfits, slowly turning the steam on.

After 20 years happy marriage this has taken our relation to a new dimension.

I really feel like it should be less taboo for guys to dress up in the bedroom, if they want to, or at least communicate it to their partners! I had a weird experience when a (now ex) boyfriend kept asking me to dress him up and take photos 'to prepare for a charity event'. Plus, he kept asking me to email his 'cousin' about it who 'wasn't on Facebook' and shared his email writing style. Totally odd. Needless to say I wasn't surprised when the charity event never happened! I'm bisexual, and where I've never been explicitly turned on by guys dressing up, I would have been so much more comfortable if he had communicated to me that it was something he wanted to try out rather than spinning elaborate lies in order to explore his sexuality. It's something I'd definitely go along with if a partner wanted to try it.

Or who knows, it's been a few years...maybe he really did do that charity event in the end?!

Hi would love to dress in stockings and suspenders and sexy thong when having fun with partner but how do i suggest this to her ?

Well the other month we were selected to test a couple of body stockings for Lovehoney, my wife tried the first one on, paraded around in it asked my what I thought etc, then whilst trying the second one on joked that I should try the first one on. I put it on and was instantly turned on, it felt very sexy. I have no urge to wear a dress or to wear womens close, but underwear on the other hand....

Dressing up in women's clothes, whilst I have done it, doesn't really do anything for me and I don't think it'd do much for the OH. If she wanted me to I'd definately give it a go though.

To try and get her interest back into our sex life and just to make it more fun I did buy a few outfits for some role play fun, leather chaps, doctors scrubs and some others. It did help get the ball rolling a few times, other times she just went back to looking at her phone. I guess for her the visual stuff just doesn't work in the same way that it does for me.

My partner and i have recently started to use silk stockings on each other she loves to feel the silk all over her body, but when she slides the stocking on my cock and wanks and sucks me this takes me to another level !! I would to take it further and wear the stockings and maybe a silk thong whilst she plays with me but how do you suggest i bring up the subject ? x

Personally it doesn't appeal to me, it doesn't bother me in the slightest but it's not something that would turn me on.

If he wanted to or if the thought turned him on then I'd be more than happy for him to dress aa he pleased :)

I LOVE it when my OH dresses up (usually not his idea first).

he looks amazing in a corset!

Dressed up and tied up - perfect!

Haha, this idea makes me laugh so much cos the other day I showed my OH some men's underwear on here, and what I thought was sexy he hated!!!!

suffice to say I'm the only one who'll be wearing stockings, suspenders, basques and skimpy pants! It's just regular boxers for him all the way, though I'm tempted to get him something silky. Feels really nice to stroke him through them, and it can be a 'manly' boxer style ;)

I don't think my man would go for it but if he did I'd be supportive, I'm not sure how attracted to him I would be though as he is quite big and manly (and that's the way we both like it) so sticking to nice boxers and man in uniform outfits I think!

My oh hasn't ever wanted to dress up but an ex did and we had a great time not sure if I was turned on or not it was a long time ago now .

powys wrote:

What we need is a hit movie or novel were it involves sex scenes of a woman dressing a man in sexy female clothes as part of there sex life, then it will soon become more popular, just look at the effect 50 shades has had on most peoples sex lifes.

Great idea.

i like my husband in stockings and suspenders. got him the male belt from here,is good

i would love mine to

Must admit it is a fantasy to be "forced" to wear womens clothing, not so much the clothes but the underwear. Dabbled in it a little bit with the now ex, but want to try it again when I have another partner.

I looked for male dressing up which didnt look tacky or just a thong or whatever, but couldn't find much. Was frustrating asking my then partner to dress up but I couldn't return the favour so to speak.

CutieCurious wrote:

It wouldn't do anything for me, personally. I'm not repulsed by the idea, but I'm left feeling a bit flat by it. I think I might feel quite awkward.

If I was with someone who was really turned on by the idea it then I'd definitely be up for trying it to fulfil their fantasy, but I wouldn't want it to become a regular feature in our sex life.

+1 on this for me too. I don't think it would do a thing for me in our relationship. We're all unique though, so each to their own. If it works for others then that can only be a good thing, right!