What do you love in lingerie guys and gals ?

Hello

With the recent popularity of the Treasure me collection.. soon to be gone ![sad|20x20](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif "sad").(However this gives space for more stock ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") Always a bright side! )

Anyways back on track...

With this popularity it got me thinking about what people love or maybe dislike with their own lingerie. Maybe purple is always your thing or are you a secret goth and need black Black BLACK! Silk, satin.. pink , bras, corsets, slips... what is your style?

For me I love lace , it is my best friend. It has some give for my shape vs lack of height. My inner goth is always drawn to black. I would love to step out of my comfort zone. I actually purchased a Treasure me bra before they are all gone. 

I never wear pink underwear, just not my thing. Maybe it is because have quite a rosy complextion. 

My other past love is latex ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart") ah good piece of latex is fab! Corsets , I have tons of them in various styles and patterns, good for a night in or out. 

How about you ?

I do not own many lingerie pieces but I am very and mostly attracted to basques! I don't like the cups to be totally rigid and thick.

I think lace and satin are great materials and mix up well together!

Black is great, red also is. I must admit I love raspberry and burgundy colours too, as well as navy.

I love great colours when it comes to panties though, as for bras, it's kind of the same colours mentioned earlier, but with pink added.

I love lingeri tha tlooks lururious.

I don't know what attracted me to the treasure me chemise, cause it's not what I would usually go for (even though I haven't purchased it yet), but it just has something!

I love basques because they look sexy but feel comfy . And of course babydolls as they cover a multitude of sins !

Colour wise most of my lingerie is black or red but I do like pink ( one pair of pink knickers , which I love !) and purple .

I love the look and feel of satin and have quite a few stretchy lace numbers too . I've never tried a corset ....yet !

I'm a lace lover too, black, blue, purple, yellow, green, orange, red.

NOT PINK, not ever pink!

Dark hair and fair skin means I can carry bright bold colours, but not pastel shades, and I love lace as it is soft and doesn't dig in or leave lines, it's much more sexy on me than satin. Soft stretchy lace also accommodates my ample busm (38 F/FF).

I love boyshorts, and thongs, but not really a knicker or a crotchless fan.

I like a chemise, but cup size is always an issue and I like them just a little longer than most. I like mine to actually cover my bottom, rather than flash the bottom edge of your bum.

Im a big fan of a robe, it can make a simple pair of knickers look super special, and again the lace material gives a glimpse of what is underneath without a clear view. I hope this helps.

I do like a corset but it must be steel boned for my bust. Satin for corset, lace detail if you like.

White lace is everything I need! Can't go wrong with lace in any colour but white is just the cherry on top! Floaty babydolls in baby pink, baby blue and lilac are so innocent and sweet looking pastel colours in babydolls are by far my favourite! I've fell in love with almost everything new from the past month or two! I love black lace and black silk but it doesn't flatter my pasty white skin as much as I'd like it to 😂

Black lace is my go-to. I never buy anything pink. Would really love some teal coloured lingerie.

I prefer lingerie that creates or emphasises curves to floaty things that hide everything. I waist train, so proper steel boned corsets are a must for me.

My boobs are big enough to need some support and space. I usually find this is where most lingerie sets let me down, unless they are stretchy or properly back/cup sized. Cheaper, less supportive items are fine for playtimes, but ideally I'd like to be abe to wear my lingerie under clothes as well.

I hate the elastic backed g-strings that usually come with sets. They dig into my flesh and make me feel like I have rolls there :( My favourite knicker shape is brazilian cut high up on the bum cheeks.

Love stockings, especially deep lace top and seamed.

I feel most confident in robes, babydolls or looser-fitting chemises (like the Tempt Me one) but I'm not opposed to a nice bustier. I really liked the Thrill Me Bustier that was out over a year ago, it's been one of my most worn pieces since I got it.

Colour wise, I think most of my lingerie is black and red, but that's purely because that's what is the most readily available. I absolutely love blue, whether it's royal or more of a turqouise/aqua, it's the colour I feel most confident in. White is amazing and is a colour I definitely need more of, for the innocent and pretty type of vibe. I think emerald green is really nice too, although I'm yet to find any lingerie in that colour.

I'm not usually fond of pink, the only shades I really go for are the darker burgundy/wine shades. I will usually only buy knickers in other shades of pink and they're just for relaxing in, rather than sexy time!

As for materials it depends on the garment, if it's a chemise or babydoll then anything with lace, if it's a bustier then most likely mesh and for robes either lace or satin, depending what I'm wearing under it.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello

With the recent popularity of the Treasure me collection.. soon to be gone ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif).(However this gives space for more stock ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Always a bright side! )

Anyways back on track...

With this popularity it got me thinking about what people love or maybe dislike with their own lingerie. Maybe purple is always your thing or are you a secret goth and need black Black BLACK! Silk, satin.. pink , bras, corsets, slips... what is your style?

For me I love lace , it is my best friend. It has some give for my shape vs lack of height. My inner goth is always drawn to black. I would love to step out of my comfort zone. I actually purchased a Treasure me bra before they are all gone.

I never wear pink underwear, just not my thing. Maybe it is because have quite a rosy complextion.

My other past love is latex ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) ah good piece of latex is fab! Corsets , I have tons of them in various styles and patterns, good for a night in or out.

How about you ?

I hope You add more thongs to the LHM Range and maybe do a robe for men.

My personal favourites are bodystockings and anything fishnet - they are easy to wear, and due to the material and designs are generally pretty forgiving, if like me, you don't have a perfect figure.

I do like a splash of colour sometimes, normally in the form of shoes or a robe, but my main preference is black xxx

I love black lingerie since it's always a hit, I also love blue, purple and white lingerie. My OH is a big fan of red. I don't like pink much to be honest, but I can stand it if the design is good.

Personally, my favourite types of lingerie are basques, babydolls and robes. I also love a great bra and knicker set, but I'm not really a fan of crotchless knickers, I prefer knickers with a crotch.

My favourite material is lace, but I also love satin and mesh. A combination of different materials makes the item interesting. Microfiber is also a nice material because it's so soft and perfect for long term wear :)

I prefer black more than anything and I love lace as it hides my wobbly bits and stretch marks but is see through at the same time.
I struggle with a lot of lingerie and would love a basque or a chemise but because I'm only 5ft tall they never sit in the right place and I find to get most things to fit me in the bust, they are too big in the body and visa versa. I have body stockings too but the crotchless bit never sits right again because of my height 😐

It's so hard to get my wife to wear lingerie that I've all but given up. She's more comfortable in plain black cottons from m&s :/

Fortunately for me, my biggest turn ons when it comes to lingerie are girl next door style. Chemises, camisole sets, satin, lace, items that leave something to the imagination. Am completely crazy about stockings and suspenders, holdups, love either retro cuban heel or classic black with lace tops, fishnets are largely a turn off. Also love basques and corsets, but those are rarely worn. Love black, white, blues, deep foresty greens, even floral. Don't like pink or purple.

Have given up all hope of ever seeing my wife in latex it's just not her thing and I respect that. She has real body confidence issues despite being utterly gorgeous and me reminding her of this...

I love deep reds and purples, but my go-to is black, always a clasic. I don't really like pastel colours, and pink really is not my thing, I'd always avoid pinks and organges. Although I would like a lovely deep rasberry shade of pink.

In terms of shape, I like anything that enphasises my boobs and covers up or slims my tummy. I love lace and satin, and fishnet body stockings! I loved the treasure me chemise, it was such a flattering shape on me! I also love my black lace robe.

I really like lace or mash materials, something flattering and quite supportive in a bra, and the bottoms please something more exciting than just a tiny g string. Too many bra sets on here with just a plain g string. I do like a black colour tho- also some more lingerie offers too 🙊

My lingerie choices are comfortable and supportive underwired bra, one that gives you some cleavage, with matching thong in many colours but not pink. I like lace trim and for a change silky knickers with no seams I do have a collection of Basques with/without suspenders which are either mesh or satin they are all black with red/pink embroidery.

Lace, latex, black, raspberry :D i also love the more revealing fetish wear items like harnesses. Baby dolls and body stockings are my favourite for less kinky lingerie though. And patterned stockings are a must :)

I'm a complete mix - it all depends on what kind of loving I'm after! 😂
Blue is my favourite colour, more so the lighter shades. I'm amazed at how much I've loved the recent white/ivory items I've had, but sometimes black is a must.
I'm not a fan of pink, I have the odd bit, like a pair of flirty knickers, but sometimes I find pink can look tacky, same for animal prints. They're good for other people, but do nothing for me 🙈
I love satin and lace, I'm a big girl so anything that makes me look more feminine is always welcomed 😂
Babydolls and bodystockings are my thing, they're about the only things that can cater for my size. I've developed a love of bodysuits too, been eyeing one up on here 😂They look awesome with holdups, or mock suspender tights 😍😍

But basically, all this softly softly, often delicate lingerie I like, it's at complete odds with what I like sexually 😂 I'm really into bdsm, but not generally a fan of latex or wet look (though some items do catch my eye!).

Mesh as well I like 😍

I'm a creature of comfort but I've really grown to love crotchless knickers. I love the lace of the flirty range as its so soft. Great for everyday wear. I love stretch and high waists

What I would LOVE to see is a retro pin up style range. Big high waisted satin pants with long line satin bras. Navy, red, mustard yellows, golden buttons.

RosyCheek wrote:

What I would LOVE to see is a retro pin up style range. Big high waisted satin pants with long line satin bras. Navy, red, mustard yellows, golden buttons.

Oh yes I love retro too ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")