What do you think about swinging?

I’ve never considered this but Would say as long as your safe and carful going about it and your other half is fully up for the experience then it’s all fun and games :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We are thinking to visit a swinger club and see how will be for us , but most of them have to be a member

1 Like

Great advice from @Purring-Pussy that research is important to find good clubs as they can vary considerably in quality and the style of club. Already mentioned (also by @Purring-Pussy ) but Xtasia/Flirts is our favourite club (so far) and pretty much has something for everyone. They also offer some great hotel rooms for overnight stays.

1 Like

Hi do you have to be a member to book any off these hotels clubs you suggested

1 Like

We interested aswell. Looking into it

1 Like

Pussygalore3 we waiting then everything is open again to visit one off this adult swinger clubs

1 Like

Xytaisa looks ok hotel not sure if u have to be member

1 Like

In website it says yes you have to be

2 Likes

Ah ok let me know how u get on :wink:

Yes we will do

You let as know if you find out more

2 Likes

Me and my wife talked about swinging a lot, we would definitely want to visit a swingers club in the future. We have discussed about it many times and it is something we both would like to try.
What I think is important before you go swinging is that you have made some agreements about some boundaries with the OH to keep you both comfortable during the visit and nobody get his/her feelings hurt

3 Likes

The fantasy factor of this is great for us but that’s as far as it will ever go

The good thing on this adult clubs is that we can visit them and see if we like , is not a must take part

2 Likes

@Loli75
I agree that’s the good thing about visiting a club first.
You can enjoy the evening and see how it goes.

You may choose to get involved or you may just want to check out the scene and see what it’s like.
Or from that experience, you may decide it’s not for you.

3 Likes

We willing to try that and we can choose there if we feel ready or not

1 Like

How did you get on with joining a club

They are still close @Pussygalore3

1 Like

Eh sorry didn’t get that ?

1 Like

“They’re still closed” :+1: (due to Covid)

2 Likes