What do you think about swinging?

We are thinking for a long time to visit a swinger club but will help some advice

5 Likes

I was at the playground with my son the other day and the kid two swings over thought he could go higher than me. Did not work. I’m still the playground champion.

Ok, jokes aside, here’s my actual advice:

As far as “adult swinging”, I think it would be good to consider if you “really want to” if that makes sense.

Saw a post about a week ago where the couple tried it (well, hotwifing specifically) and the 3rd party guy was bigger than hubby and hubby got jealous at his size and also that his wife was really getting into it.

The both started out “really wanting it” but after it caused significant marital issues and not even sure if the marriage survived.

Just something to consider. May seem fun but it could end up being devastating.

That being said, if it’s something for you then do what you want :smiley: Can be great if you both enjoy it and you find the right couple to swing with.

As far as personal experience, I have none unfortunately. Good luck whatever you decide :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your advise

Hi @Loli75
What type of advice are you looking for.

Whether it’s a good idea?
Or how to go about it?

1 Like

How to go about it

1 Like

Here are some previous threads about swinging which you may find useful:

I don’t know which country you are in but you should be able to find a swingers website to join.

2 Likes

Cup8kes thank you
We moved to England 2 years ago

1 Like

Also it might be good, if you haven’t already, to have a talk about exactly what you both think “swinging” is and what you each expect from a swinging session.

If you’re synchronized and have clear understandings about what’s ok and what’s not then it will help ensure there aren’t any relationship crushing “… But I thought this or that…” or “I didn’t think THAT was going to happen.” items that pop up.

Full disclosure and communication needs to happen. If there are any “what about this?” questions on either side it could get awkward in a hurry.

Also I would recommend having it clear that if either of you wants out of swinging, that it’s clear and that you support each other.

Swinging can be great but it’s can also go wrong quick. Guess that’s all I’m saying.

3 Likes

… Aaand @Cupc8kes just literally did everything better than me :rofl::+1:t2: Gonna eat my popcorn and stop now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We have discussed many times and it is something that looks like it turns us on

3 Likes

I listen to a lot of pod cast and their advice is open communication with each other and do your homework before you try it there alot of great podcasts from swingers so give them a listen they always give advice for people who think they might want to try this lifestyle good luck

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Yes like @Wifelover96 says, there’s a podcast called ‘bed hoppers’ which is pretty informative.

One of UKs most popular sites is called fabswingers

1 Like

@Cupc8kes Front porch swingers is a great one in the US

3 Likes

Once had a couple stay in our airbnb, took us by shock when asked if we’d be interested in swinging! :astonished: The fella found my missus attractive, made me a wee bit wary of them. Said thanks but no.
Have had them back a few times, nothing more has been said.

1 Like

Myself and @FoxyLea87 are taking our first steps into swinging, we discussed it for a long period before taking the leap, we have registered with fab, and will be attending a club once they re open.

5 Likes

@Foxylealover
We’re in the same position.
Have booked our first club night in June :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

All good advise above. If you decide on a club, perhaps one with a night club feel to it would be a good starter. I can recommend Xtasia, Townhouse and Vanilla Alternative. Do some research with various club websites and remember communication, communication, communication.

5 Likes

Me and my partner have spoke about this a few times but we never actually take the step to get on sites and due to covid you can’t meet up atm.
We have a friend who is/was a swinger and he’s told us all about it and it does seem something we would like but it’s taking that first step :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thank everyone for the advice

1 Like