what goes through a persons mind when their OH wears sexy lingerie

what goes through a persons mind when their OH wears sexy lingerie

That I want to strip them out of it.

Sexy thongs is the bigest turn on for me and I want to fuck her senseless as a result. When my wife bends over and the top of her thong shows it drives me wild.
Sexy lingerie drives men wild and pushes their button to have sex
My wife like me in my thongs and it turns her on.

I dont really have the thought of ripping her cloths off.... I more have the thought of rubbing her and feeling her through the sexy underwear... then prob slide the kinckers to the side and.... I am sure you can fill in the rest.

but as AA says it isnt really thought as such, I would say more 'urges'.

I just drink in the view, and like to massage my OH through the items and get them really wet before ripping it off with my teeth. You just see it and know it's gonna be a good session!

ilikepussy wrote:

Sexy thongs is the bigest turn on for me and I want to fuck her senseless as a result. When my wife bends over and the top of her thong shows it drives me wild.
Sexy lingerie drives men wild and pushes their button to have sex
My wife like me in my thongs and it turns her on.

A kindred spirit!

Don't know, as he never wears any :(

choclover wrote:

What !!! No Dressing up?

I want what's underneath them . I love wearing sexy underwear for OH , love seeing the glint in his eyes when he sees what I am wearing & I'm like I know what is cumming lolx

I like to just take in the view, sometimes seeing less is more

ruffnek wrote:

choclover wrote:

What !!! No Dressing up?

No, afraid not!

For me, the most exciting thought is that my wife feels sexy in it, and that she is enjoying the process of turning me on by wearing it. It's great when my wife sees these thoughts written all over my face (and elsewhere) and plays up to them with total confidence.

It took us a while to get to this point, though. My wife was originally hesitant about wearing sexy lingerie. She would put it on as a special treat for me but, although I enjoyed the spectacle, it was a bit of a turn off for me to see her looking uncomfortable.

Fortunately, after many years of gentle encouragement, as well as some practical assistance with sizing, fitting and choices of styles, my wife has accepted (indeed, embraced) the truth about her sexy appeal in the right types of outfits. She has even admitted to feeling turned on at times by looking at her own reflection in the mirror while she's getting dressed and imagining the effect that she's going to have on me. Of course, that's another thought that now goes through my head when I see her!

what does'nt ? LOL

i love seeing my other half dressed up, find it such a turn on, then i love feeling her through what she wearing, silk n lace 2 of my favourite things. My oh half also finds it a massive turn on seeing me dressed up, in fact we have plans for Suzie(alter ego) to visit tonight..cant wait