what has happened to my loyalty points??

Hey everyone!

Right, so I've been speaking with the guys who did a lot of the work on the new scheme and they said they did expect this would be a bit of an issue for some accounts. In reality, most customers shop on the website that's in their currency/language, but there are a few (like some of you) who either flit between sites, ship to a different zone to where you're based, or use the UK site for the community and different offers. 

If any of you have had your points allocated to an inconvenient website, please contact Customer Care who will be happy to transfer the points to your preferred website for you. 

In the mean time, we're working to make the offers that are available on .co.uk (like DOTD) available across all sites, and are looking at ways to make the community more accessable from all sites too. This is a work in progress, but over time it will all be smoothed out and much more user-friendly. 

I guess we figured there will be issues, changes always cause problems. I work for a website and a couple of years ago we completely revamped it. Aesthetically it was more than awesome, but it was all bugged and glitchy, it took days to fix them all. And we don't sell anything, and occasionally we still have bugs here and there, we have a Whatapp group conversation called "THERE'S A BUG!" where we report all the glitches we find, and it's constantly beeping!

The moment you'll manage to implement all the features of the UK site to the others will come. When it will happen, customers outisde UK will be very happy. Or at least I know I will be.

And the other day I was experiencing some issues placing an order both from the UK and EU site and Customer Care helped me through the whole process, Sian managed to solve all the problems. As long as CC can solve problems, we'll be fine.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

In the mean time, we're working to make the offers that are available on .co.uk (like DOTD) available across all sites, and are looking at ways to make the community more accessable from all sites too. This is a work in progress, but over time it will all be smoothed out and much more user-friendly.

Thanks, Jess, this is very good to know!

In the meantime I think I'll contact customer care to transfer back my points from .eu to .co.uk. Thanks for giving us the option!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey everyone!

Right, so I've been speaking with the guys who did a lot of the work on the new scheme and they said they did expect this would be a bit of an issue for some accounts. In reality, most customers shop on the website that's in their currency/language, but there are a few (like some of you) who either flit between sites, ship to a different zone to where you're based, or use the UK site for the community and different offers.

If any of you have had your points allocated to an inconvenient website, please https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ who will be happy to transfer the points to your preferred website for you.

Woohoo....Thank you Jess ❤ Ur a doll, totally appreciate it Xx