What has lovehoney done for you?

Luv bunny wrote:

I joined a couple of years ago, after rediscovering my mojo...my OH jokes that I own more toys than I have time to use...but each one gets used eventually, lol!

I like the sense of community, and have "met" some lovely people on here...from all walks of life. My sexual life has been pretty non-adventurous, only 2 partners. But, I enjoy sex a lot more now that I'm a Lovehoney-er!

The lingerie makes me feel more confident in the bedroom, (whatever room we choose really!), and my OH certainly doesn't complain.

Thanks Lovehoney for all the Oh!s

Pretty much the same I have to catch up with some toys soon!! Hehe lovehoney have some crazy amazing deals though..makes it hard not to buy!!! Xxx

Kirsty92 wrote:

I found lots of friends, lots of support and lots more sex things I wanna try!

Also via a thread I managed to gush which is something I had been trying for a little bit.

I am still waiting/hoping for that to happen lucky girl xxx

Fun Louise wrote:

Lovehoney has enabled me to take my values (of quality and built to last) into the bedroom, which I think is great. It has given me more of the power in our sexual relationship which I think my OH likes. Ventured into mild bondage, but nothing too heavy or seriouse, just some stain restraints and a blindfold or two, and a spanking paddle.

I have been lucky enought to test and review products, which I love, even though I have very high standards, I'm not afraid to say if an item is not up to the job.

I have made friends on a forum, the first and only forum I have ever been on. i have recieved support and advice when I have needed it, and I like to think that I have been able to offer practical solutions and sympathy to my new found friends. The thing I enjoy most is sending gifts. Might sound daft but I love the thought of cheering people up. When your having a hard time of things and you come home to find the postman has left you a box of goodies, it's great to know that I have put a smile on someone's face.

Your one of the best friends I have on here fun louise...your caring and kind and that translates into what you write on the forums and I love your reviews..thanks for being you xxx

darklightq wrote:

I came to LH for some lube to enhance my solo play and ended up with a starter/sample sachet of Stroke29 due to not being confident enough to buy anything else.

Having now had many toys (Bought or testers) I feel like LH has increased my sexual confidence greatly even if I've only had sex once. I still may not be the most confident person ever but I have experimented a lot with anal and now see toys in a whole different manner.

I've met a bunch of friendly people on the forums and know that should I need advice (Within on a forum like this) then there will be people to be rather helpful in helping me as best they can. Sure I may not be able to gift but If I can have nice chats to people on here and cheer up those who are down then I get satisfaction from that and also I hope I can use some knowledge to help those in need of toy advice (Where applicable)

LH has not changed who I am but helped me to become a little bit more confident in all things sexual, confident in being ok with me becoming bi-sexual and generally happy that there is good people out there who I can talk to about stuff I wouldn't do with many friends/family.

That's lovely huni..your confidence will keep growing i am sure it will xxx

Lovehoney has helped me have more sexual autonomy and confidence. I've often just done whatever a partner enjoys without really thinking what it is I enjoy but being on the forum and starting my toy box(s!) has made me feel like I can have more say in my sex life. I am still very much into the D/s side of BDSM but that doesn't mean I can't have opinions and buy myself things. In fact, my regular sexual partner seems to quite like the fact I'm taking more initiative and buying things we can use together. I still find it hard to actually talk about things I'd like to try but it's a work in progress.

Until this year, the only kink stuff I owned was some leather cuffs and a collar that I had since I was 18. From 18 too 22 I was in a relationship with a guy who really wasn't into BDSM so I tried to push that part of me away. Since joining the LH forum and placing my first order, I have decided that I won't ever try to reject that part of me again. I've started going to munches and have a fairly reasonable collection of bondage/kink goodies 😄

Thanks Mummymermaid that's very kind.

Given me faith back in customer services - Lovehoney's is amazing.

The reviews help me choose the right product for me.

The community is full of help and support, no matter what you ask about. I can be myself here without be judged or laughed at.

I'm pretty new, only discovered LH in July, but I'm now a customer/member for life :-)

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

Lovehoney has given me a bunch of amazing colleagues who are more like family, a home away from home, a reason to fall in love with providing customer service all over again and the chance to talk to awesome friendly open minded shoppers every day!

Not to mention helping me amass a sex toy collection that would make my mother weep...

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Given me hope that decent people do exist :)

VR wrote:

Given me faith back in customer services - Lovehoney's is amazing.

The reviews help me choose the right product for me.

The community is full of help and support, no matter what you ask about. I can be myself here without be judged or laughed at.

I'm pretty new, only discovered LH in July, but I'm now a customer/member for life :-)

Friday13 wrote:

Lovehoney has helped me have more sexual autonomy and confidence. I've often just done whatever a partner enjoys without really thinking what it is I enjoy but being on the forum and starting my toy box(s!) has made me feel like I can have more say in my sex life. I am still very much into the D/s side of BDSM but that doesn't mean I can't have opinions and buy myself things. In fact, my regular sexual partner seems to quite like the fact I'm taking more initiative and buying things we can use together. I still find it hard to actually talk about things I'd like to try but it's a work in progress.

Until this year, the only kink stuff I owned was some leather cuffs and a collar that I had since I was 18. From 18 too 22 I was in a relationship with a guy who really wasn't into BDSM so I tried to push that part of me away. Since joining the LH forum and placing my first order, I have decided that I won't ever try to reject that part of me again. I've started going to munches and have a fairly reasonable collection of bondage/kink goodies 😄

Yay!! I love all this...I really do love it here and although with Xmas coming I've had to cut right back spending wise..although that just gives me chance to catch up on reviews and use things I haven't yet..yes that's how much I have bought I have a box of stuff untouched..shocking really..despite not buying at the moment I come here everyday still and look at the forums and catch up with people xxx

Lovehoney and the form have open up my world to a much better....greater sex life.
Many thanks, the choice of toys, um......mind blowing...

Lovehoney has enabled me to return our bedroom mojo. I've tried more things in the last few months than I ever had before and I've certainly had more orgasms than I thought possible. It's such a friendly accepting place and not seedy and leering so it's easy to feel comfortable.

Most of all I've met a whole community of lovely, friendly, open minded people who are so varied and a real treat to talk to xx

Provided me with some real genuine human beings regardless of the fact that they are on a forum! People who go out of their way to make you feel better and provide excellent advice night or day!

Some real gems have come in to my life and I'm richer for them xx

serious expnasion of my toy collection = great stress relief and orgasms.

writing reviews is also a wonderful creative outlet for me!

fring benefit this community of amazing lovely people and being a tester.

Lovehoney forum members have brightened my days on more than one occasion. They have provided me with advice when I needed it. In the forum I've come across so many different sex terms and fantasties, I've had to look up a few, thanks god for google!

Lovehoney has helped with my writing. I've become more confident and now enjoy writing reviews.

As a couple Lovehoney has open up our eyes to some fantastic products helping us to spice up our relationship.

Hope you get it mummy mermaid. Used a silencer 2.0 earlier and it's so powerful only medium speed was needed to make me gush with no effort and rather quickly. Minimum speed would've done it too I'm sure but medium speed made it so happen quicker... It's got the lovely deep rumble that ripples through the body

twincats wrote:

Lovehoney and the form have open up my world to a much better....greater sex life.
Many thanks, the choice of toys, um......mind blowing...

I know twincats....I had nothing idea what half the toys were when I joined...my eyes have been well and truly opened!!!xx

poppycat wrote:

Lovehoney has enabled me to return our bedroom mojo. I've tried more things in the last few months than I ever had before and I've certainly had more orgasms than I thought possible. It's such a friendly accepting place and not seedy and leering so it's easy to feel comfortable.

Most of all I've met a whole community of lovely, friendly, open minded people who are so varied and a real treat to talk to xx

I so agree with you on all of this xxx

Ozz wrote:

Provided me with some real genuine human beings regardless of the fact that they are on a forum! People who go out of their way to make you feel better and provide excellent advice night or day!

Some real gems have come in to my life and I'm richer for them xx

I know what you mean huni...people on here have helped lift.me up and feel better and despite the fact I only talk though threads on here I feel I have friends here xxx

Vanessa8 wrote:

serious expnasion of my toy collection = great stress relief and orgasms.

writing reviews is also a wonderful creative outlet for me!

fring benefit this community of amazing lovely people and being a tester.

Yes yes and yes!!!xxx

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Lovehoney forum members have brightened my days on more than one occasion. They have provided me with advice when I needed it. In the forum I've come across so many different sex terms and fantasties, I've had to look up a few, thanks god for google!

Lovehoney has helped with my writing. I've become more confident and now enjoy writing reviews.

As a couple Lovehoney has open up our eyes to some fantastic products helping us to spice up our relationship.

Oh yes yes and yes....it is so amazing here xxx my confidence is so much better..yes I have my ugly fat days but they are less and less now xxx

Kirsty92 wrote:

Hope you get it mummy mermaid. Used a silencer 2.0 earlier and it's so powerful only medium speed was needed to make me gush with no effort and rather quickly. Minimum speed would've done it too I'm sure but medium speed made it so happen quicker... It's got the lovely deep rumble that ripples through the body

Oooh that sounds good huni...might have to go on the wishlist! Not that I can see an order before Xmas day happening at the moment..but thats fine plenty to play with xxx