What is it i just love it when she makes me cum in my underwear

I have no idea why its such a big turn on for me when she wants/makes me cum into my underwear,Its time of the month for her so as she tells me its all about me for a little while,Last night we were downstairs she started to put her hands down my trousers and i ended up cumming in my underwear it could of been the boring way just let it pop out and over her hand or better she said about cumming over her face but last night i wanted inside my underwear.Its sexy its naughty and the cleaning up can be fun after we sat for a while.

Men&Women whats your views about cumming in the underwear do you like it blablabla

Its also a turn on for my gf so its all WinWin

1 Like

Could be a female liking aswell as my last gf also thought it was hot to make me cum in my underwear.

As long as I get to cum.... I'm not fussy where! Lol. Actually.... I HAVE to make the other person cum then too! I just feel selfish if I don't! ANYWAY.... lol x x

Im not fussy either but its a great turn on just cumming whereever im at and doing whatever.

I know for a fact that some of my male mates wont cum in their underwear they think its ewww,Thats only the ones who talk about this kind of thing in the open without getting

lol! Whats so ewww about cumming in your underwear? I've lost count how many times it's happened to me! lol

I dont find it eww its nice sexy and fun,My mates on the other hand wont because it gets to sticky i think thats where the ewww comes from.

I love being wet in my knickers that turned on close to coming I love that part

hell yeah!

See.... nothing wrong with it at all. lol. x x

My OH loves to make me do this and then leave me all messy! Quite a turn on for me too.

1 Like

love it when were out driving and we stop for a break mmmmmmm

When Cumming in my underwear the orgasm feeling can be so much more intense i can feel my cock pumping it all out!!!

1 Like

I love having wet underware it's so hot!

1 Like

Sounds good for a lady to like wearing her wet underwear,I also luv wearing my mrs wet underwear when she has been hot and horny with her juices...

My favourites are my latex sheath pants - she also loves when I wear them and before we start a night of fun I am......encouraged to come in them......they stay on until I get hard again and we can take longer...usually ends with her on top and me pomping another load of come into my sheath...the record is three in an evening. Were planning a whole day and I'm told she's going to settle for nothing less than five!!!!!

She also likes to watch me wearing her shiny white control panties and rrubbing my bulge till I cum.

Yeah she really loves me cuming when wearing pants.....cant complain though :)

Its all good fun seeing how sticky my underwear can get i think more men should experince this and not shy of the subject.

When women get turned on and wet you dont hear them say ewww well ive never heared them say that,They just get on with the rest of the day....

I find this rather sexy

i find it stunning too - i love coming in my panties!

Yes, taht's a special feeling... love it!