What is something easy that you are horrible at

Early starts, maths and ironing. Luckily, I feel no need to do any of those things :grin:

2 Likes

They can never be too thick :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely Maths and my hand eye coordination is absolutely horrendous with ball games.

1 Like

I should had said that Iā€™m a Brit, so I fail at English pancakes.

You are correct - I could just claim that I meant to make American ones when the batter is too thick, and conversely, French crepes when itā€™s too thin. Ha ha.

1 Like

Remembering my left and right. Iā€™m awful at giving directions, I know where to go, I just say left when I mean right and right when I mean left. Apparently shouting ā€œthat way!ā€ to someone while theyā€™re driving isnā€™t helpful :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

My wife is exactly the same, the worlds worse co-driver :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

ā€œGo leftā€
ā€œLeftā€?
ā€œRightā€
ā€œFFS, Left or rightā€?
Story of my life! :rofl:

5 Likes

On the motorway itā€™s normally ā€˜we should have turned off thereā€™ oh thanks for the 2 second warning as Iā€™m in the fast lane :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh definitely!
Or in America in the days before Satnav, and the OH getting left and right mixed up even though youā€™re driving on the opposite side of the road to the UK, and then saying at the last minute ā€œyou should have taken that exit, but i donā€™t have my reading glasses onā€ :scream::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@WillC @KentCouple1990 this reminds me of when I moved to my Stoke on Trent when we used to out and about we would drive into the centre and Iā€™d ask her the way to hear my Mrs say can you slow down at the signs on a duel carriage way to a virtual stop so she could read the 12 foot sign :imp: ffs really lol

2 Likes

I feel your pain! :wink:

1 Like

@WillC the sat nav now ignores her when she drives lol see how she likes it lol

1 Like

I canā€™t ride a bike or click/snap my fingers :joy: :joy:

1 Like

All at the same time maybe try one at a time hun @MissNoir lol :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :kissing_heart: All together, one at a time, still hopeless! If I could do both at the same time, Iā€™d go on BGT!

1 Like

@MissNoir Iā€™d watch do it hun, ride a bike hun Iā€™d help you with that how come you never got to do it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m actually really bad at walking and doing things, unless in heels :joy: OH thinks itā€™s hilariousā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t drink and walk at the same timeā€¦ When I do, I spill on myself 100% of the time :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes this! OH thinks itā€™s so funny when itā€™s hot and I have to stop to take a sip of water or whatever. I literally canā€™t coordinate myself! :joy:

1 Like

sleeping

1 Like