What do you hate doing?

I was thinking i really need to pluck my eyebrows before i go out tonight but i HATE doing them. i also hate hovering!

so i was wondering what do people hate doing on here?

I hate doing the garden. Although more than happy to help the OH tend hers!

I can't really think of anything I hate doing! I am always reluctant to clean but then I like it when I do it. I don't like moisturising my legs for some bizarre reason..l do it everyday but it just feels like such effort!

Definitely don't like housework.

I hate cleaning up the house when my partners kids are here! Totally pointless task because two minutes later it looks like a bomb hit the place. Would be nice to have a cleaner

Cat lady I don't iron either!

Cat Lady wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I find things feel so much better when they are ironed but I have no desire to do it myself.

Every woman shouldbe given there own cleaning fairy when they leave home !

housework wise : ironing , gardening , cleaning oven , dusting .

Cat Lady wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I find things feel so much better when they are ironed but I have no desire to do it myself.

Not keen on ironing either, avoid it when I can!

talking on the phone to people such as the bank and council

paperwork - banking, benifits, applications

checking the balance on my bank account - same for anyone on JSA i think!

going on journeys without at least 2 back up plans and bus routes

Cat Lady wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

talking on the phone to people such as the bank and council

paperwork - banking, benifits, applications

How on earth did I forget those?

just get so stressed dealing with those - It was so bad at one point my ex had to deal with my mobile phone provider for me!

Filling in forms.... Urgh.....

cleaning algae off the back of the fish tank.

Cat Lady wrote:

I'm seriously dreading the job application process I will have to start in a month or so :(

you can set up autofill options in most web browsers - that helps with things like address and stuff

Presentations / talking in front of a large group.

Filling out forms.

Talking to strangers.

Moisturising my feet...eurgh!

Filing my nails - the noise is just horrendous.

...I'd probably hate doing the ironing too. My mum does it for me though because I can't feel heat properly on one side of my body.

Edit: Also, picking up the phone when I don't know who's on the other end.

I'd say that filling out application forms and job application in general is the thing that I despise doing the most. It just all feels so forced and tedious. Does anyone else feel like its a really false process?

Ironing. cleaning the bathroom.

People who will attack someone based on they're hobby... I play with little wargaming models, deal with it :P

My mum doesnt believe I'm the youngest person in my little gaming circle, I'm sure she thinks it me and a load of 8 year olds

Flossing. I know it's good for you but it never feels it when you just want to go to sleep.

Removing hair that has got trapped down the plughole. Yuk Yuk Yuk.

Cleaning down the side of the cooker.

Mowing the lawn.

Buying a car. What is it about garages!!!!