What is something easy that you are horrible at

Admittedly I had not heard of that word, certainly never existed when I was younger, or if it did it was not mentioned anywhere.
Apparently I have a disability :upside_down_face: For which there is no cure apparently. Never mind I have survived this long without it being much of an issue. Except for Darts, I was quite good at it except I couldnā€™t work out what I had left :wink:

2 Likes

Not to worry, thereā€™s an app for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cannot whistle to save my life. Iā€™ve tried and tried. But no, nothing.

1 Like

If you asked my wife ā€œlisteningā€ :joy:

7 Likes

@Mr-Mrs-Sexy sorry What was that I wasnā€™t listening lol

4 Likes

Reading people

Decorating

Spelling is the worst for me , writing or keyboard . On keyboard I am usually so far off spellchecker can not hazard a guess . Every once in a while I can not remember how to spell a simple word , but yet spell a complex word easily .
I would not make a good salesman , names just do not stick . I can remember info my brain determines are useful like engine specifications or mileage for a trip .
I am old and some of the simplest computer related stuff can stump me easily . I usually make it way harder than it is .

2 Likes

Being humble.

(Pfft. Who am I kidding? Obviously Iā€™m great at that too :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

I once thought I was wrong , but I was mistaken .

5 Likes

Self deprecating humour but I wasnā€™t very good at it.

1 Like

I am not really brilliant at being assertive I think :thinking: so but now I am not that sure :lying_face:

4 Likes

Focusing

Biscuits! I can bake qnd cook many things. Biscuits and cookies I just cannot do! This may not seem a big deal to many people but it really irritates me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can relate to the keyboard issue @WillC Iā€™m fine with spelling etc but as soon as my fingers hit the keyboard suddenly Iā€™m mixing up letters in words like putting the o in ā€˜welcomeā€™ before the c.
Although maths is my biggest nemesis!

1 Like

Yes, ā€œieā€ or ā€œeiā€ words get mixed up even though i know how to spell! The number of times iā€™ve written poeple too! :rofl:

1 Like

I failed English in highschool bā€‹:joy::joy:

I canā€™t butter bread/toast without making it look like it was violently attacked. I use a soft spreadable butter/marg to avoid it but it isnā€™t much better!

3 Likes

Sleeping :sob:

3 Likes

Same for me but with pancakesā€¦ either way too thick or too thin :woman_shrugging:

1 Like