What is stopping you from purchasing

Tbh the main constrains are for me:

1. I have a lot of toys and lately lower drive, so its replacing toys when they die, rather than buying because i feel i need to. I have enough.

That sad, cleaners and lubes are what I do buy regularly.

2. Money. I am on stricker budget now, I want to travel more and save money for house, plus build emergency fund of 10 months, increase my investment.... It all adds up and since there is point 1, I try to keep my toy spending lower.

3. Sadly going through low sex drive. Been single for like 6 years, no sex and lets be honest, it does kill your drive a bit, together with a demanding stressful work. (I guess excuses from my side?)

Seems moneys always the issue! I wanna purchase some stuff right now but can’t because I’m still decorating my flat after almost a year! I think it’s about time to finish it! And just when I think I have money to buy the bills roll in 😩

Boox wrote:

Seems moneys always the issue! I wanna purchase some stuff right now but can’t because I’m still decorating my flat after almost a year! I think it’s about time to finish it! And just when I think I have money to buy the bills roll in 😩

Thats true, plus once you have certain number of toys, it seems also bit like too much spending, when you dont even use some toys that often etc. And there are other costs which needs to be met.

I am fairley new to the whole sex toy world, but what keeps me from ordering most of the time is the thought of what else is out there that I do not know about that is better or less money than what I was considering buying.

No spare money (still) - simples :(

Tallish Darkish & Average wrote:

In answer to the original question, cash stops me from purchasing! Lack thereof!!

This to for me at the moment.

A lot of my reasons for not buying is psychological. Even though I'm now single I seem to get it into my head that my ex wouldn't approve of me buying. Our sex life was non existent towards the end and I feel a bit guilty. When we first started our relationship we bought toys, lingerie erg and then our sex life stopped. So me buying stuff for myself now seems a taboo as I'm providing myself sexual pleasure.

Money needs to be spent elsewhere

I often used to order things from LH but when their free postage limit was raised from £10 to the current limit I have almost completely stopped except for big ticket items (and now the return policy has changed ...).

Pretty much stopped using Amazon for anything when they changed their postage fees structure.

Reason I am bumping the thread is I recently bid on something on eBay (completely unrelated to anything LH sells) for 1p that was to come from China with free postage. I ended up 'winning' the item and it arrived the other day. Ignoring how much it cost to make, their has to be something weird about how it can get from China to here for 1p (don't believe it really did only cost that) when a 2nd class stamp in the UK costs 56p or so.

Lack of money unfortunately.

I have these items in my basket right now:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38475

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38231

But, like most of you, haven't ordered them because they're too expensive. I keep them in there to stalk the prices! I'm hoping that one will get reduced soon ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)