What is the favorite show you binge watched this year?

First Dates, only recently discovered it, but it’s strangely addictive, especially fascinating is some blokes’ ideas of how to attract a female!

2 Likes

We enjoyed it for a few seasons until the novelty wore off. There were some memorable moments such as “Coq Au Vin - what the f… is Coq Au Vin”? or “I’ve been on YouTube to find out how to use a knife and fork”. :rofl:

2 Likes

Shameless US on Netflix, much better than the UK series.

1 Like

“Brussels in Belgium”

“Is that in Germany”?

“No that’s a different country”

Blank look from female date, the wheel is turning but the hamster’s dead!

2 Likes

Wierdly my go to in the evening once I’ve got both kids to be bed is Bob’s Burgers on Disneyplus. I watched a few episodes when in Las Vegas on our last trip before having kids and never watched it again…however I’ve now bashed though about 9 seasons of it running in the background while I sweep/tidy/mop the house before collapsing into bed! Obviously this only occurs while the wife is away working - on the weeks she’s at home we try and make use of LH lingerie and toys instead!

2 Likes

To my shame husband and I have only just watched Stranger Things seasons 1-3 in about 2 weeks. Roll on 2022 and season 4, thought it was fab.

2 Likes

Thats totally not a shame, great show for anyone to start watching! Its almost better you waited, you dont have long till the 4th season!

Loved Scorpion - so sad it was removed before I got to finish it!

1 Like

Boo that sucks! Think episodes are still shown on one of the TV channels somewhere. Fingers crossed you find it!

1 Like

Servant (Apple TV) has been a great binge watch, 2 seasons, it’s one of those shows I couldn’t stop once the first episode finished!

Squid game is up there in my best of 2021 list!

When Season 3 of Sex Education came out, I took the day off work to binge the entire thing, what a great way to take a Friday off!

1 Like

Chicago PD and Chicago fire in tandem. Been a fun month so far.

2 Likes

I just got into a show on Netflix called Heist. First episode was great, the actress narrating the documentary killed it.

Lucifer :grin:

1 Like

Squid game was pretty great! Also have started watching Chicago Med which I’m really loving! x

2 Likes

I only watch Chicago fire so annoying when they have a 2 parter with pd and don’t tell you what happened in 2 part

1 Like

Harlan Corben’s The Stranger on netflix. Think I must have been one of the last people to watch it but had me hooked!

1 Like

Loki, although will squeal like a little girl when Hawkeye comes out next month :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Psych

Ted Lasso. Its brilliant!

1 Like

Sex/ Life, Sex Education and BROOKLYN 99!

5 Likes