What’s your most embarrassing sexual moment?

I let off a smelly fart during a threesome and went so red there was no way I could blame it one one of my two partners! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Before I was circumcised, having sex was painful, so there was a number of occasions where I deflated during! That problem has been rectified though! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Josie3.
Broken bed was mine. Very spectacularly broken!

2 Likes

All bums make farts haha. Even mine.

1 Like

I once ‘maltesered’ on the bed during anal :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

‘Maltesered’ lol!

1 Like

:poop::open_mouth::joy:

1 Like

Going down on MrsVirtue during a very hot session and managed to fall off the bed in spectacular fashion.

Arms and legs everywhere…

2 Likes

My ex’S bed was an old horrible thing - one of the springs in the mattress came through and pierced my hip, mid changing position! Lots of blood and swearing!!

3 Likes

@Jameskb This sounds painful!!

Having sex in spooning position with OH and farted against his thigh just as he was thrusting inwards :flushed:

He just laughed and carried on.

1 Like

I’ve got a really strong gag reflex and have nearly thrown up on a number of occasions from partners sticking their tongues too far down my throat! Luckily I’ve not full-on vomited yet, but it tends to make people insecure when you gag whilst kissing them

4 Likes

I have a few involving a past girlfriend.
During a fun session involving my bed and some bondage fun, i was handcuffed to the headboard while my gf rode me, it was amazing and just as we were getting close there was a loud crunch and the top of the bed sank down. My girlfriend freaked out and i couldnt stop laughing. After releasing me i found out we had split the wooden frame from the matress supports and half the bed was being held up by the items stored underneath

3 Likes

The one that comes to mind right now was being overheard by a neighbor, like open window guy yelled and everything he seemed into what he was hearing at least lol.

1 Like

Has to be an angry farmer banging the car window whilst we were in mid flow up a lane, he saw us off :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Embarrassment number 1 was when police knocked on the car window when I was in a so called quiet spot with my first real girlfriend.

Embarrassment number 2 was tearing my banjo string during a rather zealous session, blood was everywhere and I was out of action for a while after that whilst recovering.

8 Likes

Hello @Welsh-Warrior. Welcome to the forum… and ouch! (I can see my husband wincing from here)

2 Likes

Not all that sexual but none the less embarrassing. I once climbed into bed with the wrong brother (who shared a room). They had rearranged the room and in the dark I didn’t realise until I was swiftly told “wrong bed mate” :confounded:

7 Likes

Not a sexual incident as such, but…well, you’ll see.

It was the mid 1970s - the heyday of “unisex” hairdressing salons catering for men and women. I was about 17. There was a local one I’d started going to on a regular basis. All the staff were female, and there was one stylist there I particularly fancied, so I had a nice incentive to keep going back there.

One afternoon I was sat waiting to be seen - I’d asked for her specifically. My turn came, she called me over and I settled into the chair. “And what’ll it be?” she asked.

“Just a wash and blow job, please.”

I never went back. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

The 1st time I had sex with my beautiful ex my first girlfriend— lasted about 2 minutes

2 Likes