What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done during sex ?

Haha.. Yup the condom being lost has happened before. We didnt actually realise for a few minutes. It was only after she said where did i put it afer it was used... i said i hadnt taken it off, she hadnt taken it off either... we looked on the bed...not there, so i had a feel around and yea it was left inside her.

was only the 2nd or 3rd time that we had had sex since going out.

kinky wife wrote:

am i the only one that doesnt no what 'queef'in ' is ?? my most embarassing was thinking me and husband (then bf) at start our life together had my sisters house to ourselfs and was going at it loudly and sister and brother in-law came home early well they then took house keys from me πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

TBH I agree with her taking them off you, having sex in/on someone elses furniture is disrespectful and unhygenic, I would NOT be happy if somebody had sex getting their sexual bodily fluids, sweat and having their naked bodies on my furniture not knowing whether they showered since last using the toilet or if they are getting those waste germs on my stuff.

When I first started goung out with my now husband, I still lived at home, parents were away anyway we were at it in the living room and I heard the door open we had our top half of clothing on but grabbed bottom half didn't have time to do my jeans up when my younger sister walked in, she was talking and talking until she finally realised I was still clutching my jeans and my boyfriend (now husband) hadn't quite managed to pull his clothese on, she quickly apologised and went out of the room I was mortified.

had sex in the woods and came back to the car - wearing no knickers but a little skirt and the car was covered in flying ants I refused to get in the car and was running down the road trying to get away from the rest of the ants that were swarming when an elderly couple came out of the woods and my husband was yelling at me to get in the bloody car.

Burped whilst down on her....whoops

Haha! There are some great and very embarrasing stories on here, I guess that I am lucky to not have anything that embarrasing happen to me..... Yet! x

Queefing is all too common for me. It's not so much embarrassing, more so much it just makes me laugh, which just pushes out any remaining air even quicker. You can try as much as you like to sneakily let it gust out but nope... always with the noise.

Not so much a "sex" story, more masturbation; I once had playtime in the bathroom, and had such an intense orgasm that my thigh cramped up midway and I was in absolute agony but still cumming. I ended up being stuck in the bath for 10 minutes because I couldn't stand, and eventually hobbled down the hallway holding a 12 inch dildo, hoping my flatmate wouldn't come home, only to get another leg cramp when I reached my bedroom. Unfortunately, my glasses were on the floor and when I crumpled into a heap I fell on them and broke them. I broke my glasses because of an orgasm.

When I was pretty new to sex having only lost my virginity a few months earlier I was going pretty hard with my fingers with a fuck buddy so much so that she squirted when she came. Having no idea what had just happened I remember looking at her horrified and saying "OMG you just p*ssed on my face!"

Yeah...funny to think about now lol

My dad once walked in on us :(

VirginAngel wrote:

kinky wife wrote:am i the only one that doesnt no what 'queef'in ' is ?? my most embarassing was thinking me and husband (then bf) at start our life together had my sisters house to ourselfs and was going at it loudly and sister and brother in-law came home early well they then took house keys from me πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

TBH I agree with her taking them off you, having sex in/on someone elses furniture is disrespectful and unhygenic, I would NOT be happy if somebody had sex getting their sexual bodily fluids, sweat and having their naked bodies on my furniture not knowing whether they showered since last using the toilet or if they are getting those waste germs on my stuff.

I completely understand where you are coming from but at the time I was living there had my own room and paid my way

Other half was giving me oral, getting right into, after we had finished I got up from sofa only to realise my phone had been tucked under my butt cheek and cushion and had dialed my parents home phone!!

I was hoping it hadn't connected but when I saw my parents they said they had an unusual call from my phone and it sounded like someone was "washing up". I replied " oh yes. I had my phone in back pocket and accidentally called you!!!"

Even though parents knew we had a dishwasher.....
Cringe!!!!!!!!!

It was back when me and my oh were still having sex. We went away for our honeymoon and were enjoying our play time one night and unfortunately the headboard on the bed was a bit loose and banged a bit on the wall. The following morning we found a kindly written note slid under our door asking us to keep the noise down from the poeple in the next room. It was embarrasing going down to breakfast that morning because we had no idea who those people were and felt that everyone was watching us !

We both had a good giggle about it after.

This thread is pure gold. Mine's probably when I lost my virginity and there was just a tad too much lubricant, leading to a painful slip off the bed!

I'm very careful about how much is used now!

I broke my fiancee phone accidently during sex by putting my knee on it which killed the mood for me anyway, I felt so embarrassed and guilty!

At a party I had at my flat many years ago. Getting my fill and discovering a heap of my friends were creeping along the floor watching us at it....oops!

I farted during sex once, so, so mortifying! I just ignored it and hoped my OH thought it was a queef instead... I'd rather he think that, less embarrassing lol! To be fair he has said he doesn't care that I fart and we are now comfortable farting in front of each other... To me that is ultimate love 😍

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I farted during sex once, so, so mortifying! I just ignored it and hoped my OH thought it was a queef instead... I'd rather he think that, less embarrassing lol! To be fair he has said he doesn't care that I fart and we are now comfortable farting in front of each other... To me that is ultimate love 😍

Oh yes I had forgotten that this has happened to me. Very mortifying haha, he couldn't care less but I hate it when it happens!!