What is your current fantasy?

Threesome with the OH and a very convincing shemale would be nice lol

Me and 2 other sexy girlies.

My wife tied to the bed, face down wearing her new Rene Rofe open back knickers, ready for a good spaking & a bit of anal play...

Was unsure wether to put this or not cause the wife is on LH so may actually read it and do it (and I am on the whole a very shy person that gets embarrised in new situations)......

Anyway my wife would make me wear a butt plug out into town, I am made to go into a lingerie shop (on my own) and buy a pair of ladies underwear for myself, I would then have to go into public toilets and change into them leaving my underwear behind. Some of this to extents we have already done but it is the buying underwear in a shop on my own that would get me!....

Tie up my girl, cum in her anus and drink my cum as she expels it.

Theolain wrote:

..it is the buying underwear in a shop on my own that would get me!....

If someone gives you weird looks you could say its for a special occassion - birthday/anniversary

Theolain wrote:

Was unsure wether to put this or not cause the wife is on LH so may actually read it and do it (and I am on the whole a very shy person that gets embarrised in new situations)......

Anyway my wife would make me wear a butt plug out into town, I am made to go into a lingerie shop (on my own) and buy a pair of ladies underwear for myself, I would then have to go into public toilets and change into them leaving my underwear behind. Some of this to extents we have already done but it is the buying underwear in a shop on my own that would get me!....

I used to work in the Lingerie dept and can assure you the girls behind the till A) See loadssss of males making purchases and B) We dont really care or think or talk about it in my experience anyway.

I mean, girlfriends and wifes send their blokes to the till while they get dressed or browse the shop, men come in buying gifts, ive had men coming in to exchange things, ive seen men sneak back to the shop an hour later and ask "remember my wife, she tried on this thing erm...I wanna buy it can you remember which one it was lol ...bless. I didnt think about it, all I was thinking about was serving and how long until home time lol :D and by the way, a lot of blokes feel the same. If I could count the number of guys who looked so out of place and awkward inside the lingerie department I would be rich. So even if you feel all nervous you can bet your ass the girl serving has seen it probably 20 times that day and doesnt bat an eye at you. You probably only think you stand out because you know they are for you, the shop girls wont and acting shifty wont give it away. Guys act shifty in underwear depts all the time lol

I say go for it and make your fantasy a reality!

Or I guess if it is the whole "shop" situation thats holding you back, you could buy some online or ask your wife (If you wanna be surprised) ask her to take them out in her handbag and to hand them to you somewhere/sometime while you are out and demand you go put them on? I guess with more imagination you could pretend you are buying them from her in town or something? I dunno just a thought.

I think one of the big parts of it is being 'forced' to do it and it would need to be actually going in to physicaly buy the lingerie. I guess I see your point about shifty looking being normal so if/when she does do this then I will try not to worry too much. My wife generally knows my fantasies because I am very vocal about some of it usually..... So fingers crossed :-D

Also another fantasy or part of it is the wife surpriseing me with lingerie and telling me to wear it. I already have some lingerie but only one pair has been specifficaly bought for me, It felt pretty embarissing buying it and choseing it with her (but that is sort of the point).

Full cross dress and dominated with a strap on. Mmmmm I would love that.

MFF threesome

MrGreyLover wrote:

MFF threesome

Liking

To have sex with another girl *Drools* Why are women so beautiful!?

myn.. is. me bent over the bed with some1 doing me up the arse (male or femail with strap-on) while im working my wifes clit and pussy with my tounge and fingers ;p ;p

I am sitting on the floor in front of my boyfriend who is stood with his back against the wall. He bends down to lift me up onto my knees, lifts my dress up above my head but stops at my wrists, wrapping the dress around them so they are bound. He then holds my arms there while I give him a blowjob. He puts his free hand behind my head. I love the helpless feeling of being used and facefucked and not being able to use my hands. He then pulls me up to my feet, spins me around so I'm now facing the wall, still holding my arms above my head bound in my dress. He gently kicks my feet apart, puts his other hand on my hip and pulls me back onto him, fucking me from behind,

Yum.

i want my hubby to insert my kegel ball or buttplug before we go out to dinner and to tell me to do things during the meal and then take me home and shag me silly. x

I cannot believe I'm about to say this... But here we go - I've always said my bum was a no-go area but it looks like I've met someone who has managed to change my mind without even trying. So yes, something is definitely going up there at some point in the near future.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I cannot believe I'm about to say this... But here we go - I've always said my bum was a no-go area but it looks like I've met someone who has managed to change my mind without even trying. So yes, something is definitely going up there at some point in the near future.

Ooohoo that's what I said when I first started buying from LH lol. Nice to see you back PPD, bet you've been busy with your new OH :)

I now have this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22772 and also use glass toys up my bum. It's not something I do very often but I should have never said never!

Will soon be purchasing a remote control egg or bullet vibrator and wearing it in my underwear when I'm out in public, leaving the remote in the hands of the OH ;)
Literally cannot wait!

Milfs , Milfs ,Milfs !!!