What is your favourite LH wand or toy?

I have never tried it onmy nipples as they are quite sensative

1 Like

That’s the one!

1 Like

You’re so lucky, mine are not very sensitive and one is even less so than the other bc of nerve damage. This is why I get my nipple pleasure from pain. My partner makes them very sensitive, they really enjoy him lol

2 Likes

Not sure about being lucky lol but they do get very sensative when being liked or tweaked

2 Likes

@JoCat any plans for weekend

Probably just go out for walks and do a bit of tidying about the house.
No sex plans this weekend.
What about yourself?

1 Like

I am a keen runner so i usually do a prkrun having said thst i have to give my daughter and family a lift as they sre going away. I could do with some sexy time not had any for a week

2 Likes

We’re hoping to have the energy for a good walk tomorrow. :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

I’ve taken a few days off and fully expected to be out walking/hiking and haven’t had the energy to go out at all, I had 2 naps yesterday!

@AWB1955 I hope you still get to do the parkrun and @Serpentwand I hope you get the energy for a walk tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yay this sounds like great news for you :smiley:

Think my current favourite toy is the Tango X from We vibe, it’s small and comfy and don’t take my effort to use when needing to be discreet lol

2 Likes

Just bought this a month or so ago. Wow, prostate orgasms almost immediately. OH loves it to milk and edge me.

Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Vibrator

Currently it’s the Mantric rechargeable bullet vibrator - annoyingly mine’s stopped working after a few years and they’re out of stock right now so I’m just waiting to be able to buy a new one

I really enjoy the Lovehoney powerplay male massage wand. Great for penis stimulation with strong vibrations

Lovense Lush 2 Egg , It is great for anal stimulation . I can have it in while doing house work and when I am lucky my wife uses her phone to control it . We have not had the chance for her to do so over the internet yet , but look forward to it . When installed the small control head can be tucked into my underwear and it stays in place way better than any of my other anal toys . I also love making my own patterns .