What is your favourite role play costume?

What is everyone’s favourite custome/outfit? Mines gotta be my missies sexy police outfit, nice short black silk dress, crotchless knickers with suspenders along with her sexy police hat... and when I’m naughty out comes the baton ... just wow 🤩

2 Likes

where does the baton go?😂sounds very very hot..i got her the princess leia costume n she thought it was a belly dancers..mood killer completely😡

1 Like

OH in her School Girl Uniform. White blouse, tie, short black pleated skirt and knee length black socks...? Plus non sexy plain white underwear. If I lift her skirt and find she has broken the rules by wearing a thong, I have to bend her over my knee and punish her. Happy times.

4 Likes

Definately pvc french maids outfit.

2 Likes

Love the mrs in a french maid or halloween outfit

2 Likes

My birthday suit 😁

we don’t really role play.

2 Likes

Love to see my sexy wife in the love honey wet look mini dress with long black boots on she looks so hot and sexy

1 Like

OH in her school girl costume too! Tied blouse, plaid skirt just above the cockpit, long white thick socks and a pair of extreme 6inch heel patent Mary Janes! Stunning!! Love it!! Although I like her nurses outfit too!!

3 Likes

I recently bought the Alice in Wonderland costume on here (after waiting months for it to come back in stock!). With the additional petticoat my OH drives me wild when she wears it. But really anything that shows off her lovely legs and bottom does it for me.

1 Like

I've worn a few bits and bobs, but none that have made me feel particularly sexy as yet. I have spied this one and now I'm wondering if I can pull off. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42815

1 Like

Mines got to be the new police or doctors costumes :)

2 Likes

My wife has a proper school uniform, not a pvc strippers school girl outfit, an actual school uniform i love it when she wears it.

1 Like

At the moment it’s the good old school uniform, from LH, we’ve also got a nurse and policewoman outfit that we haven’t unwrapped yet.
Whatever she wears, it’s always finished with her 5” red stripper heels or black patent over the knee boots, WAW!!!

3 Likes

just purchased this

3 Likes

Honestly, i love anything that gives her confidence. The only ones that would not be my pick would be military/police as im very dominant and dont think it would suit.

3 Likes

Not sure on my fave costume but the best role play sex we had was when the OH wanted me dressed as a lifeguard and she had a swimming costume.
Great afternoon of sex.

1 Like

I’m the same, anything that makes her feel confident as she then feels sexier and that’s the best I can ask for. We normally discuss what I would like her to wear and then she chooses from there, though I did get her the sexy Mrs clause outfit at Christmas, let’s just say Santa’s sack was empty by the end :wink:

My partner dressed up as a estate agent jacket blouse skirt stockings heels and she went outside and rang the doorbell and pretended to look round bending over so her skirt rode up just seeing her stocking tops and she asked to take her jacket off as she was warm she didn’t tell me she hadn’t put a bra on and her nipples showing more as they were hard she asked to view upstairs so I followed she went to the bathroom moved the shower curtain and caught the switch sending water spraying on her blouse well it was see through she asked me for a towel I went out to the bedroom and she walked back in saying I’m sorry I had to put my blouse on the radiator by this time I was bursting out of my pants and the role play went out the window and I stripped and she dropped her skirt and ended up fuckin each other senseless

4 Likes

My naughty school teacher outfit

1 Like

I’ll have to get her one of those​:crazy_face:

1 Like