What kind of

OK so this is totally out of the blue, and maybe a strange question. I'm wondering what kind of sick person are you?

The reason I ask is I've not been so well the past few days and it drives my OH mad when I'm sick because I don't talk to him. When he's here and I'm sick I don't let him touch me, cuddle me/kiss me. I like to be in solitude, to be left alone and not be bothered by anyone or anything. I just can't handle being around people. During this time he calls me FTSB (Frosty the Snow Bitch) but that's just the way I am!.

He thinks it's weird as he's never met anyone like me that doesn't like TLC when they're sick. He's a proper baby when he's sick. He wants pampered and loved, cuddles and kisses galore. I tell him he's currently a walking Germ incubator and he will not get cuddles from me lol!

So it's prompted me to ask, am I just as he calls me FTSB, or are there any other FTSB's out there?

I need pampering and smothering and everything doing for me.

My husband goes through stages, First he goes to his cave and wants to be left alone then he comes out unreasonably difficult and playful.

It depends on what's wrong with me. I either need all the love and cuddles or stay the hell out of my way, haha.

So essentially the question here is "what kind of sicko are you?"...

I'm a total baby when I'm sick - but the Oh does a great job of looking after me :p lots of cuddles and waits on me hand and foot - totally spoiled!

Sum Sub wrote:

So essentially the question here is "what kind of sicko are you?"...

HAHA My original title was What kind of Sick person are you?!?! But I thought better against it. You never answered SS what kind of Sicko are you ? lol

I am a man so I am rubbish at being ill. Just curl up and die. Try not to get ill very often.

amandammmm wrote:

I'm the type to feel sorry for myself, realise I'm not getting any sympathy, then get on with things in a mood!! Lol

Same here. Would love some tlc but I never get it, lol.

I'm a grumpy moo who likes to be left alone and do nothing... All i want my boys to do is leave the coffee by the bedroom door and leave me to watch films in bed alone in the dark ALONE

My husband drives me mad when he's ill, or has any sort of ailment. He once told me he was dying from a splinter!

Gem26 wrote:

I'm a grumpy moo who likes to be left alone and do nothing... All i want my boys to do is leave the coffee by the bedroom door and leave me to watch films in bed alone in the dark ALONE

HAHA That's me Gem! BE GONE OH HUMANS OF THE HOUSE WHILST I DWELL IN MY ROOM, MAKE NO NOISE. GET

I need to be left alone. I go to my room and don't want anyone to talk to me. They can bring me food and tea but they have to leave asap

I need to be left alone. I go to my room and don't want anyone to talk to me. They can bring me food and tea but they have to leave asap

I feel sorry for myself when I'm ill but I also tend to hate everything and everyone when I feel like that so I avoid people as much as I can. I haven't been well recently and one of my flatmates said she hadn't seen me in ages! Yes, that's because I make sure you don't see me haha. I just wanna be ALONE and DON'T TALK TO ME OR LOOK AT ME. DON'T BREATHE IN MY DIRECTION JUST GO AWAY. But deliver tea and cheesecake at regular intervals - silently.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

HAHA That's me Gem! BE GONE OH HUMANS OF THE HOUSE WHILST I DWELL IN MY ROOM, MAKE NO NOISE. GET

lol now you can inform your OH he's weird for thinking your weird and he's actually the weird one

When I'm just feeling a bit under the weather I'm THE WORST. Whiny, needy, want my partner to do everything for me. When I'm genuinely unwell I'm a martyr, quietly withdrawing and not asking for anything.

I feel really sorry for myself when I'm ill, I'm such a child, I have a flu-y thing at the minute and I've just been lying around in bed sending pathetic 'I'M SO ILL. FEEL BAD FOR ME' texts to people. My girlfriend came over this morning before she had to go to work and brought me a little care package and when she comes over later I'm going to attach myself to her like a sad, needy limpet.

Although, when I have a migraine I just want to be left alone in the dark until it goes away.