What "looks" attract you?

dave82 wrote:

I have a real thing for when a girl is dressed really classy but has an accessory that screams sex

Like a business suit with some super sexy heals or a leather jacket

I have been oddly turned on by some women in religious dress that clearly have a wild side when you catch a glimpse of their heels!

I think it is the suggestion and the fact they aren't just full on tarred up!

*Tarted up Stupid auto correct!

ShinySparkle wrote:

Beard. That is all.

Me too - I love a man with a big beard!

The eyes!!!

That's the thing I always have fallen for when falling in love with a woman. And that happened last time 25 years ago when I met my wife. For days I could only see her eyes, hardly remembered anything else.

I'm attracted to big manly bearded wierdos :), piercings, tattoos. Dominant characters. Strong but not muscley. I hate that total chiseled 'i live in the gym and sun beds' look. Does nothing for me. I like gothy, metal head types. I'm Not into wee skinny guys who wear skinny jeans and have little chicken legs either.

Girls I like in most shapes or forms, i do prefer girlier girls though, and again the 'alternative' look. I don't mind boyish girls but I am definately not attracted to full on butch.

All these things are based on first impressions looks wise though. I have ended up being attracted to someone who isn't my type after getting to know them over time and loving their personality . X

Sarahgee wrote:

I'm attracted to big manly bearded wierdos :), piercings, tattoos. I hate that total chiseled 'i live in the gym and sun beds' look. Does nothing for me. I like gothy, metal head types. I'm Not into wee skinny guys who wear skinny jeans and have little chicken legs either.

That fits me apart almost. I'm a bearded metalhead with 2 tattoos (so far) who hates skinny jeans with a passion (Have been given them at xmas and birthdays sadly) but then I am a fairly skinny guy and not a fan of peircings too much.

I'm quite picky when it comes to what I like in a man. Not too tall 5' 8"ish is good, dont like big muscles, dont like facial hair or long hair and , weirdly dont like big feet.!!

Really like the boy from next door look (makes me sound a bit pervy - I'm 49) lol Just jeans and a t-shirt, short tidy hair, slim body but have to say I find tattoos a real turn on.

I like my men rugged: tall, broad, muscular and a few years older with a bit of facial hair is perfect. Hmmm....

Pretty boys need not apply ;)

For me its women with lovely eyes and a good personality. That may sound old fashioned but its a very good starting point. I also like the natural look and not plastered with gallons of make up because then you dont get to see the real person behind that mask. I am a bit of a fan of the more curvier woman too with lovely long hair whatever colour. i,e, blonde brunette or redhead.

I'm bisexual, but most of my relationships are with women. I think it's because I'm very rarely attracted to a man I meet based solely on how he looks - I need to get to know him before I feel any spark. I have been attracted to men of all body and appearance types, so it seems that in men, I'm mainly attracted to personality.

In women, I am also attracted to the boyish look, although I would say I'm attracted specifically to the "girly tomboy" look, rather than girls who could legitimately be mistaken for boys. I'm attracted to girls with slim boyish figures and a tomboy style in clothing. Examples would be:

Ellen Page:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/23/1416736420342_Image_galleryImage_Actress_Ellen_Page_attend.JPG

Hannah Hart:
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Hannah+Hart+3rd+Annual+Streamy+Awards+TV+Guide+1UcMYhn5OCSl.jpg

Winona Ryder:
http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion/2013/10/winona-ryder-reality-bites-main.jpg

Although I love the tomboy look, I am still also a sucker for long hair on girls.

I'm not after much, eh? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I prefer a guy to be taller than me...and be fit..with muscles....I don't like a man to look like a couch potato... Clean shaven ...strong arms and broad shoulders....basically an alpha... I have dated men in my youth from the opposite end of the spectrum, and they don't really float my boat any more....

@NM: I cant go hair to save my life. Not sure about the other points but i dont think I disappoint. I'm just under 6ft so hopefully tall enough ^^

Typically for me: T&A - a nice handful for me (I have large hands), hair I can tug at, eyes I can get lost in, lips I can nibble on and a naughty side I can try and tame ^^

I must be crazy...I've been attracted to just about every type of man (or woman) during my life. They all have "something" about them, whether it's their eyes, smile, hands (strong hands always do it for me), hair, or just the way they talk or laugh. I think I could find something attractive about almost anyone.
My husband is just a wonderful combination of all the things I've been attracted to in others!

@GRC: woo hoo!! ^^

GlamRockChick wrote:

I must be crazy...I've been attracted to just about every type of man (or woman) during my life. They all have "something" about them, whether it's their eyes, smile, hands (strong hands always do it for me), hair, or just the way they talk or laugh. I think I could find something attractive about almost anyone.
My husband is just a wonderful combination of all the things I've been attracted to in others!

I have to agree with you there. I don't have a particular type but I do find things in a lot of people

GlamRockChick wrote:

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I couldn't reply to this as i couldn't figure out a decent answer. But this sums it up. Apart from the husband bit, lol x

As mo OH will say i dont have a type i like all sorts,But goth type women is a good look but sadly never been with a goth looking person.

for me it's eyes.

a pair of smouldering, piercing blue eyes and i'm a gonner!

Men between 6ft and 6ft 7 gotta be tall before I even check out the rest. Look atheltic even if there not with square jaw preferably.
A strong air of arrogance and self confident which simmers with intensity. Until you know them better and then soo funny

When I was younger I had a more specific type. ...scruffy biker look but now I'm older I find a sexy friendly smile and nice eyes go a long way, preferably taller than me and of average build (I'm not massively into the over muscled look ).
Quite like very short hair or even shaved heads with a bit of facial stubble. Luckily my husband has all these attributes:)

Eyes and smile for me, playful looks make me weak in the knees!