What lube do I use?

WandA wrote:

the_24th_moment wrote:

Durex 2 in 1 massage lube.

Durex Tingle - new and improved version (i.e. the one without the menthol).

Oooo... They removed it? What is the other ingredient now then?

Durex Tingle "new and improved" version no longer contains menthol. Yet, despite this, it works better than the old version! It is less runy, it no longer smells of mint, and it works quicker and better than an old version! I would highly recommend it!

Hmmm durex lubes... Yes can be annoying. I tried a mixture pack of sachest that came with a small vibro cockring. Some were better than others, but all rather thin and sticky. One, probably the tingle, left a rather unpleasant burning sensation that refused to go away.

For anal play, try mixing the two lubes together. I get good results by putting a thin layer of silicone lube on the toy, and a more thick spread of water based lube on top. It makes toys nice and slippy. Should be ok as long as your toy is not silicone based.

Anything that doesnt dry out to quickly..the durex is good though stay away from the sensation ones they burn..lol

i use this liquid silk lube always have done, its slippy, it never drys out, great for all kinds of play

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7163

I use juicy lube as not only does it smell great it is quiet slippy too and there never seems to be a dry moment!

generally Aqua Glide

or Natural Organic Massage Oil

This is the best lube i have used. normall lubes ok for bit of finger play. but if you have difficult getting and keeping a big fat cock up there. you will need this lube its ace. You only need alittle amount does not numb complelty that you cant feel the pleasure. its just opens and relaxes your ass.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5051

We use Astro Glyde........I slide in everywhere......

ive got some lubrifist (well just ordered it) il report back when ive tried it out

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ooh, The tingle lube doesn't have menthol in anymore? Dunno if I'll try the new and improved version though.. I was so put off by the old one.

Agreed! I'm genuinely not interested in trying another tingle lube for as long as I live, twas a truly horrible experience!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ooh, The tingle lube doesn't have menthol in anymore? Dunno if I'll try the new and improved version though.. I was so put off by the old one.

Agreed! I'm genuinely not interested in trying another tingle lube for as long as I live, twas a truly horrible experience!

xxKPxx

Oi! Leave the tingle lube alone you two! I'll report you both to the head! Go on Tingle get back to lessons and you two little minx's. . . . .come to my office please. . . .please? External Media

I quite liked the tingle to be honest and all the others. Pinacolada is probably my most un-favourite but I can work with it though! Still searching for the ever elusive Nuru gel! The bastard.

SG x

Another tingle hater here....

the_24th_moment wrote:

WandA wrote:

the_24th_moment wrote:

Durex 2 in 1 massage lube.

Durex Tingle - new and improved version (i.e. the one without the menthol).

Oooo... They removed it? What is the other ingredient now then?

Durex Tingle "new and improved" version no longer contains menthol. Yet, despite this, it works better than the old version! It is less runy, it no longer smells of mint, and it works quicker and better than an old version! I would highly recommend it!

ooo yay!! Was allergic to the menthol on my hands so thats fab!! x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I didn't like the pina-colada either. Tasted awful to me and it seemed to heat up like a heating lube, which doesn't bother me, but I'd rather be expecting it..

Love the pinacolada, cherry and strawberry ones by durex. Recently purchased the ID pillow pack which has lots of smaller sized different flavoured ones which is mmmmm x

Just a quick update, i got a pot of lubrifist with my recent order. It is simply the best lube i've ever tried for anal. Thick and slippy, stays where you slap it and it doesnt seem to evaporate away like some of the others i've tried.

Great stuff!