What makes great foreplay?

Hi Everyone.

Please don't take the p out of me, as it's my first time on here. But here goes, hoping you can help.

Been with my Hubby for 24 years now and i'm wanting to get out of the same boring foreplay that I do to him. We're in our mid 40's. Were going through a really bad patch, at the point where it could be the end of us, but I want to show him, how much I love and desire him.

Sadly we don't get much chance for long love sessions as the kids are alot older and one of them can unlock our door from the outside!! Our only chance is weekends away, which aren't very often.

I always end up doing oral, but it's the bit before that, I just want to change things and spice it up/alot actually! By the time it comes to getting on top of him, I want him gagging for it. Sorry if it's a bit sordid.

We've experiment before with veg and freezer stuff, but you can't take them away. Got vibrators, butt plugs and only 1 set of handcuffs! Any other sugestions?

Anyway, girls what do you do? And you fella's, what does it for you?

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread

Regards

Timetogeteven

Hiya timetogeteven..... your username sounds like a bit of a misnomer!!! or is it time to get even as in time to get even a little piece of action!!!!

If you search the threads l think we tend to show our hands in terms of what gets us going, intrusive kds are obviously a potential handicap when it comes to getting down and dirty, and putting the wardrobe across the door isn't really an option l suppose.

In your time together you must have gleaned some slight inklings of what floats each others boat. What l might do were l you is use the search forums button at the top right corner of this page, be it anal, bondage, pain, erotic asphyxiation, whatever you will find it lurking here somewhere, unless it happends to involve farm animals etc.

Have fun and enjoy the quest, hope you both get to the end of the road.... there are campers out there who are/have been where you are now so don't despair whatever you do.

Tallboy xx

hey there

im not sure if i will be any help but here goes anyway...

first the lock thing can you night buy a new lock in B&Q one of them that slides along then locks in to place? if you put it up high on your door on the inside no little people will be able to lock themselfs in your room and you would be the only people able to open the door as unlike the lock you have now it canonly be opend from the inside.

i actully think worrying about being walked in on (by children or parents) is one of the biggest mood killers there is and once this is solved things get much better and you can relax and just let go. well this is in my case true. (me and my BF both still live at home and we both dont have locks on our doors).

maybe you could be lucky and get someone to have the kids over night to let you and your hubby have a night at home on your own or if you get the new lock fitted maybe get the kids off to bed early and then have tome for you and husband.

as to chageing things im not sure what to say....

maybe you could tie him up to the bed, blind fold him and just spend your time teaseing him. keep working him up but never let him cum, even ride him for like a min but only for a min and stopping as soon as his getting to in to it, then at one stadge maybe unblind fold him and make him watch as you pleasure your self, once your ready for him to have his pleasure maybe go on top of him while his stiiff tied up? or maybe once youve had enoth of teaseing him say to him now its your turn to tie me up?

if you do the above i say get some nice silk scarfs to tie up with, blind fold, feathers, lots of lube, candles, maybe a bullet vibe and a cock ring and then just enjoy each other.

i hope this can help atleast a little bit

Dxx

ps if you look at sexymel88 profile she has done a review on a book that might hellp you out, ive forgot the name sorry.

ps ps again sorry for the many spelling mistakes and it should also read *tie you up!

actully ignore the last post, im having a blonde day lol

But are you a blonde diamonds??

TB

The book that I've reviewed it Hot Relationships by Tracy Cox and it was a god send to my marriage, everyone on here will tell you that after me reading the book for a while I stopped moaning about my marriage and my husband (and I went through a stage of moaning ALOT!!!) I would reccomend that book to you though, its in a lot of detail and it go through every stage of been single to every problem you could face in a relationship/marriage!

I hope it helps you

xxx

tallboy247 wrote:

But are you a blonde diamonds??

TB

yup my hair really is blonde :P

Dxx

Tickle & tease his cock & balls for ages before a blow job, really go to town with the fluttering tongue, fingers, nails & hand. Eventually start to lick then suck just the very tip, gradually increase the depth. When YOU are ready ( no more than half way down), sink right down as far & as fast as you can for a hard deep 15 seconds frantic sucking action. Then proceed wih a bit more 'bounce' & keep it really wet. Lots of eye contact & a few good mmmm's. He will be writhing all over the bed!!!

This has me screaming with anticipation & pleasure!

You'll have a new pair of shoes by the end of the week!!!!

Hi

Thanks for all you advice. I found some new moves and tips.

WWWWOOOOOWWWWW - yes I had him gagging!!!

Me - I had a warm, smug and fuzzy glow, knowing that i'd taken him to another level.

Thank you all.

Time to get even

im glad iv found this i wanna spice up our foreplay 2 instead of the usual dont want him gettin bored now do i ;)

im glad iv found this i wanna spice up our foreplay 2 instead of the usual dont want him gettin bored now do i ;)

Can you do some text sex during the day to wind him up and get you both going???

Give you both something to look forward to...

lol i do lotsssss of that RQ ** wink wink ** lol things r well steamy with sex min 2 times a day but dont want it 2 get monotonous if u kno what i mean hes such a great lover and has had many women with experience but hes only my 2nd and my 1st fella i only done it once with... so i really havent had much technique practice like ... xx

The whole point of foreplay is to get you both really really in the mood for sex. At the end of foreplay, if you are GAGGING for sex...then you know it's good foreplay...because of this...I personally think....one thing that always makes foreplay really really good....is teasing!

Just frustrate the hell out of your partner so that they get frustrated with the starters and are desperate for the main course! x

Strapon! wrote:

Just frustrate the hell out of your partner so that they get frustrated with the starters and are desperate for the main course! x

You mean like storm off & do the wahsing up half way through!

hmmm...i think you misunderstood my point! lol

Well, I'd be pretty frustrated if she was on the vinegar strokes!!!

haha mucky i think he would kill me if i done that lol...