What’s your fav spanking item

I love to both spank and be spanked and recently thought what’s my fav item to be spanked with - and also my fav to spank my husband

Personally I love a firm hand on my bottom and I love to use a slim paddle when I spank my husband- so I ask all you out there - what do you like ??

2 Likes

I’ve never had the opportunity to explore this much but would love to one day

Hand or a belt, both have different sensations for different areas on my body.

We’ve only recently started impact play (her on me) so we’re still experimenting.

I find the flogger quite mild but nice when used on my stomach, chest and nipples.
The whip is taking some practice to get right but when she does it’s exquisitely painful.
The paddle is very painful, easy for her to use and leaves me marked and sore for days. I like this.
The crop and the cane are also very painful and leave wonderful weals and long lasting bruises on my bum. This is probably my favourite at the moment.

@rockstar - you may want to try the back of the hairbrush- recently started to use and it’s great to hold and gives a nice sound but not too painful- however she may want to use on back of the legs

1 Like

I love a simple open handed spanking, especially through clothes. It’s more of a deep impact than a superficial sting. I love it when it aches for a couple of days.

The crop is also fun too.

2 Likes

We got a paddle and a flogger which Mrs uses on me. I’m looking to get a riding crop so that it gives me that little more pain.

We’ve used belt which again felt wonderful.

2 Likes

We’ve got plenty of paddles, crops, and floggers. But out of them it would be the paddle with the 3 red hearts on it.
But nothing compares to his bare hands on my ass cheeks, also the feeling of skin to skin contact.

3 Likes

must say its his cane. can be used anywhere

1 Like

For me, it is my leather tawse. The way it wraps round the ass if used correctly is sublime.

3 Likes

@Dirty-Wife - I agree that skin on skin is wonderful- I’m more into spanking him but every so often I love going over his knee and feel him spank my arse with his hand - just bliss

Do you ever spank him ??

1 Like

We’ve tried it before but it’s not really for him.

1 Like

We have paddles, floggers and a crop. Me personally, I prefer the bare hand. Anyway I can have skin to skin contact with my wife is wonderful.

1 Like