What’s your favorite type of foreplay

Oral for both of us. 69 is the go to.

2 Likes

Isn’t foreplay just part of sex, if both partners want an orgasm?

4 Likes

Lots of kissing, feeling each other’s bodies, and then long slow oral on my wife…

1 Like

The more you delay it, the more she’ll want you. Are you into any kind of bondage? You could restrain her if she likes that, and torture her with pleasure :wink:

2 Likes

Beer is always the correct answer.

2 Likes

Oral is a top choice, also an unexpected make out session not in the bedroom. Talking (or texting) about what we’re going to do to each other while we’re out and about with our day to build anticipation is also top-shelf.

4 Likes

Any!!!:face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

1 Like

Wife’s is body massage and recieving oral and mines a handjob or blowjob

3 Likes

My bf loves to give oral which is such a luxury for me as I’ve been with men who love to receive but don’t give! I love it and he loves giving it. Love having my nipples sucked, squeezed etc. I’m just loving anything right now as I’ve finally found someone who is on my wavelength sexually and looking forward to exploring and trying out new things with him

3 Likes

Lots of kissing and stroking for us but not on pussy, boobs, cock or bum :kissing_heart:

Lots of oral

3 Likes

Dirty talk, dressing up and stroking for me.My OH has a penchant for legs and feet ( preferably in nylon )

Foreplay for me is the bit before any play, and so I love the build up and teasing with someone else either whilst out and about or via call/message… when you both know what’s going to happen when you meet but it’s the anticipation that really gets me :boom:

touching or sucking ear lobe does it for me - wet within minutes

1 Like

I have always considered Oral as sex, not foreplay, personally.

I think we offer a massage, shower together, text and talk dirty ahead of the evening and plenty of kissing and fingering. Even lighting a candle, prepping the room and showering separately complete with head to toe body hair removal all tend to get the other one in gear for the session.

Sounds boring when you write it out… :thinking:

1 Like

Totally get it. I feel like the difference between foreplay and sex is more the intent and role it plays more than the direct act itself. Sometimes penetration is the foreplay for oral sex to be the main event for her - wife enjoys receiving oral much more after she’s fully warmed up and often as a finishing touch, more than a foreplay. Meanwhile, we both enjoy when she takes me in her mouth soft as an invitation and preparation for play together.

At the end of the day, what is foreplay besides mindset and intention? Is cooking a nice dinner foreplay? Is scrubbing the toilets? Is telling wifey to go soak in a hot bath while I put the kids to bed? Curling up and reading by the fire, playing a tabletop game, or having a morning to run errands together without the kids and catch up on weeks of interrupted conversations before a nooner - these things are all just as much foreplay for us.

Scrubbing the toilets has got to be one of the oddest foreplay I’ve ever heard mentioned… :wink:

So long as it gets you in the mood though…

As odd as this sounds , I like to sext with him for the day before we get time together - it’s anticipatory foreplay.

4 Likes

seductively scrubs the toilet

Now, that is a big brush you have…