What’s your favorite type of foreplay

It surprises me that some consider oral sex to be foreplay.

For us, oral sex is just that, SEX. Foreplay come BEFORE this. Just me? :tipping_hand_man:

My OH LOVES being stroked. We will also cuddle, kiss, talk, maybe tease intimate areas.

We then move onto the main event, which will either be mutual masturbation, oral sex, PIV, or a combination of all three.

That’s the plan for tonight anyway! :melting_face:

2 Likes

SAME! Kinda… I asked my partner about this because to me all of that is part of the sexual experience. We could have oral, watersports, myriad of body bits being stroked, caressed and kissed, basically everything bar penile penetration, and we agreed that we’d still say we had sex. When we first see each other the first thing we do is kiss and touch while I start by removing his top so I can feel his skin on me. Thats what drives the direction that our sex is going to go, to either the love connection or kinky and pain.

But then I also said that I was overthinking it, he agreed :unamused::laughing:

4 Likes

Boob and nipple play is my favourite type of foreplay. Anything from a sensual and gentle massage to pinching, pulling and twisting depending on my mood. My OH enjoys a cuddle and fondling my boobs (works for us both!).

4 Likes