What’s your go to pubic hairstyle?

Shaved balls and neatly trimmed on top! Wouldn’t expect the OH to have a mouthful of hair.

4 Likes

I shave down to a few mm so there’s a soft fuzz there ( at wifes request).
On her I love bald - no hair on a woman drives me crazy!

I like bare/shaved. I shave front & back. The feeling after a good shave is awesome. I like a slick shaven vagina that needs a good lickin.

1 Like

Completely smooth now.

I’m using an epilator. Painful initially but getting less so with use.

trimmed balls and shaved legs “for the bike” also feel great if i put on some tights.

I just keep mine trimmed, if I shave I think he looks lonely down there :joy_cat: and they’re usually dyed a funky colour, blue at the moment :smile_cat:

My OH would say she keeps tidy but in reality you’ve gotta wait for the queen’s birthday or something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: doesn’t bother me tho I’m happy with a bit of bush :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Bald

Both smooth here. My wife has always removed her pubes, she says, with shaving then waxing and she got the laser hair removal now. She kept a thin strip, for now, that she can grow back if she wants. She got me into shaving mine when we got together and I’ve been getting it waxed for a few years now so it says smooth for a few months.

1 Like

All smooth cant have weeds in the flower beds :joy::eggplant:

1 Like

Smooth and Bare x

4 Likes

Short and neat at the front, and maybe a ponytail at the back? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s not weeds it’s wild flowers :joy:

4 Likes

You cannot beat some wildflowers. @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Both smooth , use a Phillips ipl only have to occasionally shave and zap .

I normally trim but as you can see from my uploads I’ve let it grow a bit more than normal.
Tried a landing strip before for a laugh and quite liked it :rofl:

Completely bare

Ok this a question for people who shave their legs but just trim their pubic hair: what do you treat as the cut off point? At what height does it stop being leg hair and you count it as pubic hair (and therefore not shave it).

I’m just curious as I do this now

1 Like

Shaved with a small triangle
Love a big full bush on a woman though

3 Likes

I’d like to say shaved undercarriage, small trimmed triangle at the front, but through lockdown it’s been mostly just trimmed all over. Recently cracked open a new pack of Venus razors to get back to the ideal… funnily enough, coinciding with my LH discovery :grinning:

3 Likes

Trimmed only during lockdown: I’ve only ever shaved to the knee. Never felt like the thigh peach-fuzz needed much attention. Plus it saves time :+1:

3 Likes