What sexual thing are you craving right now?

Craving being tied up n teased with my spreader bar in use too xx

Love a long slow bj and tease me to finish

I’d love to see a women with spreader bar on

Hi rachlou

have you tried Brest bondage, or hog tie

Dodge25 wrote:

Hi rachlou

have you tried Brest bondage, or hog tie

No I'm pretty new to using toys etc in the bedroom

Lovehoney do bondage rope which you can get your partner to bound your breasts which will make them look great a super sensitive, must try with your spreader bar ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I'll keep that in mind I'd need alot of rope tho 😂

Going by your pics you’ve a lovely figure, try the rope out and let us know how you get on ,)

Thank you it's not the best figure but I do have low confidence I will try it out

Sorry but can’t understand women, they look at to many magazines and want same figures they see. Men will tell them they’re lovely how they are but women don’t believe them.

your pretty with a gorgeous figure so try and be more confident and enjoy your body and enjoy your partner admiring you , you catch guys admiring you from afar

so go enjoy yourself

Thanks dodge I don't think men will ever understand women we are complicated 😂

You and your partner look good in your Halloween outfits, and you looked gorgeous and naughty at same time wish my misses would dress up , she’s not confident about here figure either but when we are out together I regularly catch guys looking here up. Must be same with yourself

so try and enjoy your figure the way you are and you’ll shine with confidence.

Dodge25 wrote:

You and your partner look good in your Halloween outfits, and you looked gorgeous and naughty at same time wish my misses would dress up , she’s not confident about here figure either but when we are out together I regularly catch guys looking here up. Must be same with yourself

so try and enjoy your figure the way you are and you’ll shine with confidence.

Thank you and its doubtful that anyone eyes me uo when we're out and about, and it was just abit of fun just so happens that I've got the hair for snow white haha 😂

Rachlou I'm sure people would be eyeing you up I sure would![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm craving having lot's of new kinky short dresses so i can reveal my bum in a naughty way and then to be bent over and milked or taking up the bum, I'm imagining my girlfriend doing this and treating me like a slut, while she is wearing a sexy outfit with short skirt so then I can do it to her afterwards.

I would love a long wet slow blow job haven’t had one in years

Thanks teacake I'm after some mini dresses think that's going be my next order off here lol xx

Now that's not fair no teasing Teacake!!! O my imagination now![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Haha teacake

A good pegging session would do me right now, but wifey is out with a few friends, so its more gardening for me.

But there's always this evening, as we are dressing up and out for a big meal tonight!

Rachiou, I know its on the wrong thread, but love the new pics......Kxxx

Thanks kanu