What sexual thing are you craving right now?

Oral and anal I could do with right now,thinking about it has started to make me pre cum,very wet at the moment

A bj would be nice!

Anything exciting wid be gd just now, keep tryin to introduce Him to the kinkier side of life

Fingers crossed lilmisssexy.

Staying awake long enough to work of some of this tension and frustration with my toys would be a start.

I find toys help a bit Amy πŸ˜€

To be pegged by my other half or anal play, we do it regularly but always have that craving.

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Right now anything πŸ˜‚ I’m on ban 😞

Interesting! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

my hubby to throw me on the bed, pin me down and use his tounge on me, passionate deep slow meaning sex!

i long for a threesome or gang bang i want be someon elses cum slut

I would like to try bondage, but unfortunately it’s solo play for me.

My mains powered magic wand, just the job!! πŸ˜‰ 😜 x

I’m craving to worship my wife’s feet whilst receiving a slow sensual handjob . Blow my mind every time .

We are 4 months removed welcoming our second child into the world, so some quality to do...anything would be great and the time to think about sexy things between kids, work and general stress of life. Our resolution to this was to get a christmas eve box and we are seperately buying and wrapping things to put into it and we are going to open it together on christmass eve when the kids are in bed. The teasing and excitement of doing this has pushed it further up in our psyche's so its already a success. It just also means our holiday season is going to be extra, extra merry.

Hmm, what sexual thing am I craving?? Any contact would do, bit of a dry spell after coming back from our holidays and getting our heads back in to work. I’m craving a long lingering kiss that turns in to something a little extra! πŸ˜‰

To have some quality time together alone without stresses of being disturbed

Some forplay with my doll

A pair of lips around my hard cock and then my OH to look up at me and say she has a surprise for me and another hot sexy girl walk in and we all have a hot threesome!!!

To be pegged by my OH... I've had an njoy medium plug in all day whilst doing the chores (makes them a bit more interesting!) and hopefully this may be on the cards later after making her a nice dinner and maybe a massage. Here's hoping!

I’m craving some oral sex. Not had any in a very long time. Would also love to give a BJ. Actually is been ages since I’ve had sex and I’m a very horny 32 year old who just wants a good sex session to satisfy me.

I sympathise KinkyKLL, I haven’t had sex for many years either. Just solo play.