What steak are you having tomorrow?

If I had my choice of steak… I’d go with a Delmonico Or Strip Steak with sweet potato and Brussel sprouts on the side. Dessert could be the BJ lol.

I picked up sir loin steak yesterday on offer.

Going to do sweet potato chips woth it.

Sirloin Tips for my husband. Already ordered from the place we are going tonight. (I don’t do meat, well not that kind :joy:)

1 Like

I had no idea this was a thing however being a farmer with a herd of cattle, steak is a staple in this house.

I think a nice 32oz ribeye might have to be on the menu for tonight. As for the BJ… I’ll see how the wife feels later but I doubt it :rofl:

2 Likes

@KinkyMira you made me :laughing: I don’t do that kind of meat either! :rofl:

1 Like

No chance here,more chance of getting a bj off the cow before its made into steaks​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Ajp thats really sad to read :face_holding_back_tears: I’m so sorry you experience this!

1 Like

Forgot about this day’s British celebration ! If I were to get to celebrate I would have a nice 10oz Filet Mignon . I already got a blow job this year , so doubtful I will get a second . I propose a combination of our Pie day and Steak day . A steak and blow job along with eating a hairless “pie” . Both partners win !

2 Likes

:cry::cry:

Never heard of this before!

It’s been around for a while!

I’ll definitely have to keep this in mind for next year haha :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: @AJSTAR! Put it in the digital calendar now!

1 Like

Never heard of this. But steak is rather expensive, so we don’t have it often. That’s life with a big family.

1 Like

There was no steak for me last night :unamused:

Looking forward to the 14th of April already!

4 Likes

It’s so in there and with a double reminder!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes @AJSTAR!!! I hope you set a reminder for the week before also?! Don’t want you missing out next year.

So that’s; 14th Feb, 14th March and 14th April :drooling_face::sweat_drops:

She will eat the cake,i will get the crumbs​:rofl:

Enjoy! My husband asked if he had to bake the cake. I told him that I had to cook the ‘steak’…:rofl::rofl: