what to use to desensitise my clit

can anyone recommend something that will help with the fact my clit is super sensitive sometimes too sensitive to touch when aroused. after orgasm it's almost sore and starting to spoil the fun. we love teasing with toys but not sure how to max this up. will a simple delay gel do the trick?

I have this problem aswell. I'm not help but yet letting you know your not on your own. If i use toys one day i usually can't the next as i'm still abit sore even tho i enjoy it at the time.

Have you considered playing with toy with the clitoris covered with labia? Or over panties? That may help to make the sensations less intense. Also I would aim for toy with lower settings, and broader space so the vibrations are not concentrated, but you also get labia stimulation. Also maybe use non vibrating toys. I can think of glass dildo being run over the labia. I actually do this and I love the teasing. Same with the inner thighs.

Also have you tried to play with internal stimulation and G spot? Something to explore there without touching the clitoris.

I am not sure about delay cream for this. I do not have the issue. Maybe someone tried it and they can advise.

I know its obvious but I may as well ask.....are you using enough lube? Not only at the beginning but applying several times. Have you tried a thicker lube ie maybe one for anal just check suitability with the toys you are using.

Laveila wrote:

Have you considered playing with toy with the clitoris covered with labia? Or over panties? That may help to make the sensations less intense. Also I would aim for toy with lower settings, and broader space so the vibrations are not concentrated, but you also get labia stimulation. Also maybe use non vibrating toys. I can think of glass dildo being run over the labia. I actually do this and I love the teasing. Same with the inner thighs.

Also have you tried to play with internal stimulation and G spot? Something to explore there without touching the clitoris.

I am not sure about delay cream for this. I do not have the issue. Maybe someone tried it and they can advise.

+1 Hi Tickleme, My wife was just the same. we have spent a long time getting her able to take direct clit stimulation. It can be done very slowly over a long time all of the above tips are good. Communication is the key with your OH, for yourself increased direct contact can be built up in solo sessions. We got to a major goal last week my OH let me tie her up and make her orgasm we had the same bullet you have reviewed as the main clit stimulation. lots of thick lube and not to much rubbing hold the vibe still. she loved it but it has taken years. Good luck