What toys and harness do you use for pegging?

My boyfriend and I (female) are quite into pegging and so we are curious what other people use concerning their toys! So if you have any experiences to share, whether it is about a dildo, a strap on or something else, feel free to share! In case there is a male person involved, maybe you can add how well the prostate massage works.

I will start now with our toys:
- Funfactory Bandito
- Tantus P-Spot Massager
- RodeoH Crotchless Harness Panties
We usually start off with the Funfactory one and then switch to the Tantus, as it is quite thick and provides awesome prostate stimulation through its big, round tip. I really enjoy the RodeoH panties because, unlike a cheap strap on harness we had before, it holds the dildo perfectly in place and i can thurst as hard as I want in any position.

Now let me hear your experiences with toys and harnesses!

My partner is into this and i really want to use a strapon with him. Any suggestions as how to broach the subject??

KellyJay wrote:

My partner is into this and i really want to use a strapon with him. Any suggestions as how to broach the subject??

Well if you really want to use a strap on and he is into it then that makes it a lot easier to bring it up without any fear of judgement from him! I would suggest maybe looking through Lovehoney together and then clicking on the strap on section and just saying to him "I think this could be really fun, want to buy something?" And then take it from there, choose something together and it will be easy :)