What toys have you tested in the past?

I was lucky enough to get my first tester about a month ago! It was the Lovehoney Thrill Suction Toy (this is the link for the AU site)
Was worried it wouldn’t work for me because I didn’t get a lot of use out of my Satisfyer Pro which I bought late last year (too loud, stuttered stimulation that never amounted to much).
But Lovehoney’s Thrill was really different, and has actually become the one that I reach for most in terms of external stimulation!

As I’ve been AWOL, it’s been a while since I have tested anything. Although I have previously tested quite a bit of lingerie, bondage items, jiggle balls, dildo, and a vibrating cock ring for MrO. All great fun.

Thank you for your response I really appreciate the help I am new here a little bit so I’m trying but you recommend me to write a review about the toys I have or what do you think I should do I didn’t know you wrote reviews about toys from other companies or if you could thanks for your messaging

We haven’t officially tested anything yet although we have certainly put to the test some of thhe items weve bought from LH and have always made sure we leave a review so :crossed_fingers: itll be like Christmas if a secret item arrived.

I’ve been fortunate and LH have been generous in supplying us with a wide variety of items to test from prototypes through to regular catalogue items. Some priced at just a few pounds and others we’ll in to three figures. In return I always try to write extensive detailed reviews which are positive but honest.

2 Likes