What turns you into a horny lil devil?

This thread has turned into dirty talk - edited

edited

5 Likes

I love seeing legs in tights. Any time my wife wears a skirt and tights it makes me wild. Bonus points if they are thigh highs. Seeing that bare thigh between the top of the tights and below a skirt is just :drooling_face: dayum…
The Japanese have a specific name for it called Zettairyouiki. Yeah I looked it up. I needed to quantify the name for the thing I love lol

2 Likes

:partying_face::wave:t2:

My wife when she is wearing her wet look corset and strap on :drooling_face:

5 Likes

When hubby and do a naughty photo shoot it really turns me on. Seeing him getting aroused and thinking about the comments I’m going to get on the photos brings out my inner slut and I just can’t help myself. Last time I dragged him to the bed by his dick and demanded sex something I wouldn’t normally do.

8 Likes

When my partner sends me naughty pics on my way back from work and when I’m almost back she tells me to come strait up stair when I walk in. To find her playing with herself on the bed gets me so hard my dick is nearly popping the buttons off my jeans to get out :joy: I do love to see her playing with her pussy

5 Likes

Oh yous are making me so jealous! We use to do that when we started dating, 20 years ago. Then it disappeared when got married and had wee ones. Life seemed to get to serious for that sorta fun. Have talked about it in past, still have few of OH fotos saved on old phones.
MIssus lost body confidence since first pregnancy, but we’re working on getting it back with help from LH account.
Your stories are doing it for me at the min, keep them coming.

3 Likes

For me it has to be a body covered in oil! There is nothing better than a glistening body. Got to add a lot more during however :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz same happened to me.

She just needs to feel sexy again and it would really help for her to hear it from others and not just you.

An idea?
If you can get her in something nice and take a few revealing pics of any nice parts of her body that she does like.
If she would allow you to pop a couple of photos on here then we could all give feedback and I’m sure, that hearing all these strangers say such nice things about her body - will give her a huge confidence boost.

But I understand that she may not be up for it x

3 Likes

Thanks for the understanding. But yeah, she wouldn’t be comfortable other people seeing her body, if from shoulders down. Pity, I would find it such a turn on.
Got new LH lingerie at xmas, still to be seen. Might chance my luck for foto or two.

1 Like

@Mr_Mrs_Honey That has to be the hottest thing I’ve read in a long time. Good job I’m working from home!

1 Like

I’m with you on this one! This is definitely high on my list, love shining oiled skin, such a turn on!

1 Like

It’s anything for me at the moment, I’m permanently in the mood!!!

2 Likes

I can relate to this! Lockdown got me crawling the walls :joy:

3 Likes

I’m exactly the same! Find myself thinking about sex or wanting to masturbate throughout the day!

Agreed! Lockdown and not allowed to go anywhere has made me go crazy horny! Just want something sexual all the time!! :joy:

3 Likes

I think lockdowns made my mind race more, along with reading your comments!

For me it’s stockings, tights, latex and oil…or anything shiny!..the special shine running along your body is gorgeous! I often wonder how it would feel to stroke them :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m with you on all your kinks :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Dirty sexting is what turns me on soo much

1 Like

I can be very descriptive with my sexting and my partners always enjoyed it.
For me its being bitten on my shoulder and having my head stroked. Happy fuzzy feelings hehe

2 Likes