What turns you into a horny lil devil?

I’m very descriptive and erotic what I send hubby, we send each other photos/videos, I tell him how and what I’m going to do to his cock, really dirty talking. When it’s time to get down to it, I’ll put on his favourite lingerie, dildo in hand and I’ll use it on myself. For me it doesn’t take much :joy: I love when he pulls me close into him and he’ll start kissing me then move to my neck and talking dirty to me at the same time, then I can feeling him getting an erection, he’ll move my hand over so I can feel him over his joggers, and when he starts to rub his hand hard over the top of my knickers and rubbing my clit over the top of my knickers too while kissing me and talking dirty, and fondling my boob’s

6 Likes

It doesn’t take much for me lately! Just being pulled close or a strong kiss will make me mad! Hubby has started doing this before leaving for work, knowing it will get me wound up and I have to wait if I want him… usually paid back with texts and photos sent to him through the day to make sure the anticipation is mutual!

3 Likes

I love sounds. Panting, moaning, groaning, whatever. They excite me. I couldn’t be interested in sex with someone who was completely quiet. I need to know they’re enjoying it, and also because it fuels me to keep going.

3 Likes

Oh, one of my husband’s exes was “A sack of potatoes” in bed. Didn’t really move, didn’t make a noise. He said it was totally demoralising.

2 Likes