What underwear should your man/partner wear?

If you were to slowly unbutton you man’s jeans what type of underwear would you love to see him wearing?

If you can share a link all the better

Changed the title a little just to include everyone :wink:

1 Like

White fitted boxers, love them. But would also love the surprise of something lacy.

1 Like

Dumb question here but what are “fitted” boxers? I thought boxers were basically underwear shorts.

They are underwear, but some are fitted and some are baggy. The baggy ones are not sexy, to me.

1 Like

Ok, I get it now. Kind of form fit but boxer length. I know what you are referring to. I will say it’s not a good look if they stick out past your shorts legs in summer months unless you are a skateboarder or something like that.

Boxers, well-fitting boxers, but reminds me of a funny story:

Some years before we got married, I may have written in my diary that my future husband is a sex god, and as luck would have it, one day he was helping me renovate my bedroom and he picked up my (cover wrapped, so he didn’t know what it was) diary and read it, including that page. That was it for about a week, then it got seemingly forgotten about and life went on.

On our wedding night, that… individual that I am now married to had boxer shorts that read “sex god” on them. He was oh so proud of himself, and kudos to him, I thought he was too sweet and shy to do something like that. He’s definitely not as introverted and predictable as what I once thought he was :joy:

Of course I got revenge by getting him boxer shorts that read “property of Mrs S” for our cotton anniversary. He needed to know what’s up :wink:

2 Likes

There’s so many options for men’s underwear now and different styles so it just depends what he likes to wear and what she likes him to wear. My boyfriend wore briefs and boxer briefs (fitted shorts) but he has also liked to wear thongs for a few years now which I don’t mind at all.

3 Likes

Does it matter what guys wear to work these days under their jeans or slacks? I can see the weekend frillies playing a part but not so much during the week.

It shouldn’t matter as they are likely not being seen at work so really just wear what is comfortable and practical and whatever style is preferred. There are all styles available for men now. My husband has preferred thongs for a number of years and wears these to work under his work clothes.

2 Likes

My partner likes when I wear the sailor ones but wearing them all day makes it hard.