What underwear would you wear with leggings

I wear a small cotton thong with minimal seams x

1 Like

If I was to wear leggings, a colour matched thong, either lace or seamless microfibre. :bum2:

Pretty much what I’d wear with anything else. :grin:

1 Like

As a man looking(we all do it​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)I prefer a thong or something where u can’t see the underwear it’s much sexier

Leggings were the only thing I wore all throughout my childhood and teenage years because I wasn’t allowed to wear denim or anything. I’d suggest a thong to be honest as it will hide panty lines. I probably won’t wear leggings for a long time because recently at 20, I got my first few pairs of jeans and I feel like a whole thing has been opened for me.

2 Likes

Never allowed to wear denim @sharbur?! I never owned a pair of leggings until I started to go to the gym in my 30s. I never wear them except for the gym or workouts at home!

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 Yeah I was never allowed as my mum was really strict with me. I wasn’t allowed to wear skirts, shorts, crop tops, etc. I was only allowed to wear leggings with a shirt that covered my behind and I could wear a dress but it had to be past my knee. If it was slightly above my knee, my mum would just point to the stairs and I knew I couldn’t wear it. I also had to wear super thick tights even in summer with a dress. Now as an adult, I don’t follow these rules.

2 Likes

Wow! I thought my parents were strict! I wasn’t allowed to wear short skirts, low tops or crop tops (but they weren’t in fashion when I was younger anyway!) I wasn’t a girly girl when I was younger anyway, I was much happier in lose fitting jeans, t-shirts and jumpers than skirts or dresses! I didn’t particularly like being a girl when I was younger!

what do you like about thongs?

1 Like

When I comes to clothes like leggings, body con dresses, or anything made from a thin material, they are just so much better as you don’t have to worry about underwear lines.
I also prefer them in lingerie sets as I feel they are more sexy. It must be because growing up most people wear simple bikini style underwear, so when you get older and are introduced to a wide range of others such as thongs, g-string, checkers, etc. They just seem more appealing. x

1 Like

What do you think about guys wearing ladies thongs?

With leggings I always wear a thong or french knickers so if they can be seen through then at least I have my sexy pants on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The only time I don’t want a VPL is if I have my granny pants on for some reason :joy:

2 Likes

Edited by mod

1 Like

@simon87
I love flashing my hubby and doing as much bending over in front of him as possible.
But I don’t do it to anyone else :joy:

3 Likes

I prefer seamless panties that way they’re completely no show. As far as style I feel like it really depends on your leggings because some are very unforgiving :joy:

2 Likes

Only had the pleasure of wearing leggings a couple of times as used for fancy dress and every time I’ve had a little thong on underneath. I think it was 50/50 whether you could see the outline through some wet look leggings. I remember giving the sister in law a little bit of shock when she joking asked “are you knickers” and I pulled my thong strap up haha

With good quality leggings I dont wear any. With thinner leggings, please for the love of god wear granny pants in the same colour as the knickers. I had to inform the dance teacher at school that we could all see everything through her leggings :dizzy_face:

granny pants with leggings??? thats a crime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mate, if my knickers arent up to my belly button, I aint wearing them :laughing:

1 Like

Personally I pretty much live in bikini briefs, I also don’t care if I have VPL, more fool the person staring :joy:

3 Likes

I enjoy wearing my sports leggings And have worn thongs underneath
I did feel very sexy in them
I wish I had the confidence to go commando

1 Like